Free Thinker @FreeThinker
04 September, 12:29
#MAGA #Trump #wwg1wga #Potus #QANONWORLDWIDE #Q #anon #Freedom #SAVEAMERICA #vaccine #WhiteHouse #realdonaldtrump #maga2020 #jailbillgates #DeepState #SaveOurChildren #1776 #BackTheBlue #medbeds #WhereIsHunter #pizzagate #STOPTHESTEAL #trumpwon

So Why Push The Vaccine If There Are Known Cures, like Ivermectine And Hydroxychloroquine ??
Because It Was Not About The Virus, It's About The Vaccine.
They Want Us All DEAD !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Briar Rose @BriarRose1776
04 September, 09:58
In response Free Thinker to his Publication
I’ve been sick since Monday. Frontline doctors called me Thursday and said I was getting HcQ, zinc, and a z-pack. The pharmacy they use said they never got a prescription for me. A second place in Denver gave me only a z-pack and a steriod because apparently local pharmacies like CVS and Walgreens are no longer fulfilling Ivermectin prescriptions. I am beyond livid that I can’t get the proper medicine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Thinker @FreeThinker
05:30 AM - Sep 05, 2021
In response Briar Rose to her Publication
Only people mentioned by FreeThinker in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Free Thinker, click on at the bottom under it