Doq Holliday @doqholliday
If you don’t want the jab, and you’re in the military, guess who’s signing your discharge papers right now?

TRUMP.

🕶
07:40 PM - Aug 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Pissed Patriot @Fooked
27 August, 01:27
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
it seems there’s never proof only faith.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
27 August, 12:49
My daughter goes to school in October she is on quarters, in NYC...ugh. I keep praying this goes through before then. I think she would get the jab even though I have shown her so much 😭 I'm so worried!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Cee @Hippychick90
26 August, 05:28
I'd like some proof of that. Can anyone provide it?

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
26 August, 05:04
Can we dig here - at the unit level my son is beinf pressured by TODAY to give his statement. The down chain of command is cluess.

Does the DOD statement for the military also push the flase Pfizer narrative like the press?

In their own language it sounds like DOD is pre-mandating COMIRNATY in advance hoping people will just take the Pfizer EUA vax voluntarily now?

Read and reread paragraph 5 of DOD:

It talks first about MANDATORY VACCINATION will use only vaccines that receive full licensure from the FDA - I read this to mean COMIRNATY which isnt yet available.

and then it talks about Service members voluntarily immunized with vaccine under FDA EUA are considered fully vaccinated. Which means EUA are still voluntary..?

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
26 August, 12:59
They don’t have enough (if they have any) Comirnaty manufactured. and they jab they do have available is NOT FDA approved. ask to see the vial, if it doesn’t say Comirnaty you can refuse it. Childrenshealthfefense.org

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 August, 12:30
Because he is our Commander n Chief!

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
26 August, 10:18
If Trump is doing that then he has the authority to stop all this madness. Why would he be going along with the DS plan? It does not make sence no matter how you slice it.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
25 August, 10:35
Wonder if they’re furlough papers, that would make more sense

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
25 August, 09:55
All the have to do do is claim "Conscientious Objector" - I know it very well. I processed many when the Iraq war started. Trump is not signing discharges. It's normal protocol. I feel sorry for all the fleet and field commanders out there. What an administrative nightmare brewing.

John Hewitt @Exnavypatriot
25 August, 09:43
Isn’t there still informed concent.
No one can be forced to take medical treatment if there are other remedies proven to work. i.e. ivermectin,zinc,hcq etc.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
25 August, 09:11
"My heart is overflowing with a beautiful thought! I will write a lovely poem to the King, for I am as full of words as the speediest writer pouring out his story. Your words are filled with grace;
God himself is blessing you forever...."

So sang a psalmist of old....

This movie is SO fookin' Biblical

🔥

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

We are Geronimo @WeAreGeronimo
25 August, 09:03
Because he's the president.
Because vaccinated soldiers will have a life test.
Discovering good and bad people.
Who is and who is not capable of crimes against humanity?

Doq: If they fall into the trap, they won't have a great future.

SPORTS @SPORTS
25 August, 08:58
Yawn. Your schtick was old 6 months ago.

Nothing ever happens. EVER.

: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
25 August, 09:05
In response SPORTS to his Publication
As much as you piss and moan, you are still here, right? Why? Because deep in your bitchy little heart you KNOW this is not bullshit, bro. I appreciate you patriot, even if you are annoying AF sometimes. 🐸🇺🇸

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
25 August, 08:35
im jealous that they have something signed...is there a soldier out there willing to show proof of that discharge paperwork?
jealous explanation is my mother being handed the very beautiful flag 🇺🇸 that draped my Daddy beautiful old barnwood coffin last month. And the soldier said to my momma "on behalf of The President= falseman's name" i admit i looked off at the beautiful clouds and hated hearing that mans name at my precious Daddy's military funeral service 😪
So id just like to say with all do respect is there proof that Trump's name is at the bottom of those discharge letters that are being signed right now?

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
25 August, 09:28
In response Lesly Nix to her Publication
Correct me if Im wrong, but some millitary have gag orders.

Sgt Mal @SgtMal
25 August, 08:32

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
25 August, 08:28
That seems counter-productive.

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
25 August, 08:30
In response Contenders Edge to his Publication
is it? or is it emboldening the alliance?

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
25 August, 08:23
I am so confused...Why would Trump be signing their discharge papers? He strangely promotes the jab...but I thought he was for freedom of choice....So is he signing the discharge papers of those mandating the vaccine within the ranks?

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
25 August, 08:30
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
Because he is the commander in chief.

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
25 August, 08:33
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
I think the better the question is not why Trump would be signing their discharge papers, but how would he be doing that. While we can all appreciate everything that Trump did right while in office and is still doing right today, we must also learn to accept that when he's wrong, he's wrong.

While we may not agree with his promotion of the vaccinations, one thing to his credit is that he never sought to make the vaccines mandatory for anyone unlike the current wicked administration and I have no reason to yet believe that he ever would.

Justice 4 ALL @NoMoreBS
25 August, 08:20
then why is he allowing them to mandate it? please shed light on this one

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
25 August, 09:41
In response Justice 4 ALL to his Publication
I know. It makes zero sense.

DAN LUSHER @Mastertech
25 August, 08:19
Tired of all you pussys stand and do something and shut your worthless traps. You all are truly poison to the the cause. You make me sick stand and fight already.

SPORTS @SPORTS
25 August, 08:57
In response DAN LUSHER to his Publication
Not happening. This bunch resides in the mother fucking peanut gallery and does play by play of anything but reality.

Absolutely amazing times!

LOVE IT!

Tanking continues.

Billy Middlebrooks @bmiddle4
25 August, 07:56
Sounds good but I booed his statement from my living room during the Alabama speech. People are dying from this jab all over the country and not anyone should be saying anything good about it. Especially President Trump. He may not realize that he probably talked someone into getting the Jab because he got it.

BOB HRIVNAK @KAGBOB
25 August, 08:33
In response Billy Middlebrooks to his Publication
He is only a figurehead. We must save ourselves

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
25 August, 07:47
HONORABLE

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
25 August, 07:43
or stay and fight?...