Doq Holliday @doqholliday
25 August, 07:40
If you don’t want the jab, and you’re in the military, guess who’s signing your discharge papers right now?

TRUMP.

🕶

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
im jealous that they have something signed...is there a soldier out there willing to show proof of that discharge paperwork?
jealous explanation is my mother being handed the very beautiful flag 🇺🇸 that draped my Daddy beautiful old barnwood coffin last month. And the soldier said to my momma "on behalf of The President= falseman's name" i admit i looked off at the beautiful clouds and hated hearing that mans name at my precious Daddy's military funeral service 😪
So id just like to say with all do respect is there proof that Trump's name is at the bottom of those discharge letters that are being signed right now?
08:35 PM - Aug 25, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LeswellsNix in this post can reply
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
25 August, 09:28
In response Lesly Nix to her Publication
Correct me if Im wrong, but some millitary have gag orders.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
26 August, 09:42
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
@1nationundergod i dont know one way or the other about that. But from the way things seem to go, hidden and veiled it would make sense. But as for military funerals as in my Dad being fully retired--i wish they would have said the President's name that was in office at my Dad's military retirement year.
No family deserves to hear this evil mans name when being handed a flag after he or she has served their country with all their heart.