Doq Holliday @doqholliday
25 August, 07:40
If you don’t want the jab, and you’re in the military, guess who’s signing your discharge papers right now?

TRUMP.

🕶

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
I am so confused...Why would Trump be signing their discharge papers? He strangely promotes the jab...but I thought he was for freedom of choice....So is he signing the discharge papers of those mandating the vaccine within the ranks?
08:23 PM - Aug 25, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Happyday17 in this post can reply
Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
25 August, 08:33
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
I think the better the question is not why Trump would be signing their discharge papers, but how would he be doing that. While we can all appreciate everything that Trump did right while in office and is still doing right today, we must also learn to accept that when he's wrong, he's wrong.

While we may not agree with his promotion of the vaccinations, one thing to his credit is that he never sought to make the vaccines mandatory for anyone unlike the current wicked administration and I have no reason to yet believe that he ever would.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

25 August, 11:07
In response Contenders Edge to his Publication
Exactly what I was thinking...so how is he going to protect the ones who refuse the jab from being discharged? Are they being discharged from the black hat military ops? What I heard is majority of the force is refusing the jab. If the majority walk that presents even more security issues.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
25 August, 08:30
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
Because he is the commander in chief.

25 August, 11:01
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
I know that ...my question was why sign discharge papers for those who dont want the jab? I dont think Trump has ever said to mandate the jab.