John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
Hi Anons.
It has been a while.
I've been on the Twitter Battlefield.
[...I'm much more appreciated here]

Thank You to All.
...and if you come back on to Twitter, come find me.
WWG1WGA
12:23 AM - Aug 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by _Master_Mind_ in this post can reply
jim earl @jimearlbob
14 September, 06:41
In response John Q.. to his Publication
I can't I am still banned on twitter

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
14 September, 04:16
Your timing is perfect. We really need you now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
14 September, 04:15
Welcome home

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
25 August, 08:45
Welcome back. I always enjoy. seeing you come back Keep up the good fight friend.

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
25 August, 11:04
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Thank You, Friend.

Digital Soldier in Tennessee @RockTopConspiracyTheorist
25 August, 07:14
I will not go back on Twatter until I am sure that the white hats are in control and I can spew back the vitriol that the libtards employ without being censored.

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
25 August, 07:16
In response Digital Soldier in Tennessee to his Publication
ha...!;;

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
25 August, 01:51
Just got back on twatter. took a break after 3 acc bans. Been away a few months on break. back to the trenches.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
25 August, 01:56
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
btw handle? i believe mine is QXVII5

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
25 August, 12:40
keep up the good fight! much love ❣️

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
25 August, 12:42
In response Joyce Williams to her Publication
Reciprocated Friend.

QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA
25 August, 12:42
I got susspended for the 10th and final time on Jan 6th.

"meme them until they cry and then make memes about them crying." The Art of The War.
WWG1WGA

QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA
25 August, 12:52
In response QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z to his Publication

deborah sidener @debbiedo
14 September, 04:48
In response QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z to his Publication
I miss the fight and fucking with the leaders of all this bull shit they won't come on here lol lol lol fuck I miss screaming at them.