Only people mentioned by memyselfi in this post can reply
Lucky Lynn @LuckyLynn17
25 August, 02:13
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
It is called cognitive dissonance and it is time for everyone to know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
25 August, 02:12
Hostel is a true

story.https://youtu.be/DGs0vE37A...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
25 August, 01:54
Yep. Just do it. You don't have shit. Fook outta here.

Michael Lira @mjlira
25 August, 09:32
Bullshit! Either do it or stop typing (talking). If this is your occupation...DO IT!

Darlene Sully @JDSully
25 August, 03:42
I probably can't even imagine, and I don't know if my heart would be able to take it, if I did know all. The best for mankind is to be gentle, as it could be the one thing that distroys our minds, and heart's. I do know in my heart and mind that they have killed with no mercy for the small children that begged for kindness and loving care. God bless there souls. 🙏

Jack Anon @jackylope
25 August, 02:42
Tell us more. Infiltrate MSM and bring it on the news. There is no other way the normies will learn. Since MSM is labelling us "truthers" as conspiracy-nazis no one is listening when I try to tell them.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
25 August, 02:42
Many of us knew there was much wicked/evil. Many with Black Hearts & way too much power. Greed will always breed corruption. I agree that we need to start over & teach our Children to always pay close attention, to never loose their love of our Hevenly Father. To realize that Freedom is not free complacency can only be failure & darkness. Distractions will always bring a vulnerability. Humanity must always be Devine. To remain in awake in love, Light & always be God’s Nation.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
25 August, 12:32
I have to admit I have failed for years in convincing anyone
up to today of the fact that many high up in all Govmnts.
worldwide are satanic or at the minimum look to lucifer for
strength...when it got extremely bad, the first time, God went
with a flood,next time the earth is completely overrun with
demons, which will happen, God has fire on the back burner

Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
24 August, 11:09
untrue. do not underestimate how much Americans can handle.

arba happihr @arba
24 August, 09:34
Nice word choice, Ignored :o)
covered up

Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
24 August, 08:24
They need to let people decide that for theirselves! i dont need a daddy

Freedom Fighter @Verity21
24 August, 08:16
We need to scrap it completely and build a smaller citizen-centric model, by and for the people. Let's admit that it doesn't work and start over.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
24 August, 08:08
our government is complicit thats why

Renee White @Rapnay
24 August, 08:06
unfortunately at this time nothing would surprise me government sucks big time I’ve known this almost all my life they use us for everything I’m just so ready for this to be over I know that God is in control my patience is still here but I can’t wait for us to be set free

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
24 August, 06:43
ahhhh, try me. I don’t believe anything could suprise or shock me anymore.