Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana knew i had seen this man somewhere! Good find !
Thx waqiewaqie
10:44 AM - Aug 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
25 August, 11:20
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I honestly believe that it is him.
I believe they were all there.
That whole line of guys with the same look.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marley McCord @Marley808
22 August, 01:26
i had the same feeling and took a screen shot to look for him after the speech 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
22 August, 01:05
marcus is way more braod shouldered i believe but who knows

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
22 August, 04:40
In response Robbie Snead to his Publication
Marcus and his brother both are much bigger in Shoulders and taller! Big guys!!
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
22 August, 12:52
he was the man behind Lone Survivor movie as well..

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 August, 04:32
In response Chris Miss to her Publication
Really, thx I am not familiar with it

David Palmer @Dp4boyz
22 August, 12:31
What about the woman on the right? sunglasses and not much expression all night.

22 August, 12:32
In response David Palmer to his Publication
It was a different crowd behind him lasy night it seems

Patriot 55_ @Patriot55
22 August, 12:23
When I saw him behind POTUS Trump raising the 17 sign, Q has President's Trump back, is what my take away was.

22 August, 12:30
In response Patriot 55_ to his Publication
You - Nana
same thought

chore Toke @choretoke
22 August, 11:45
WOW❗️👍🏼I found this odd him wearing glasses when it was dark out, its like the guy did not move just stood at attention❗️😏Very very interesting 🤔check out the nose looks the same on both pics🧐

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
22 August, 11:02
Have you ever in your lifetime seen a more protected "former President"? This did not seem like political rally (like one would have when running for office) To me it felt like "mene, mene, tekel, parsin"

drink the soup, spit out the bones.

22 August, 12:12
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Truly a lot of security and some in the crowd behind him seemed to be more security than spectators constantly looking back and forth down the isles.

Kitkat Reborn @KitkatReborn
22 August, 11:00
👏👏👏

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
22 August, 10:59
There was a black man who kept sunglasses on with that same expression. It would be great if they were there.

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
22 August, 11:07
In response Diane Kelly to her Publication
looked a lot like Marley. Almost identical features of the guy at a Trump rally that spit next to Diana front row. I may be mistaken though

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
22 August, 12:31
In response Diane Kelly to her Publication
that guy caught my eye the most cuz he stayed on his phone tge entire time

Tracey Weller @Tweller
22 August, 10:59
I was trying to figure him out as well, as I was stalking the crowd.

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
22 August, 10:55
If this is true, he has a good reason to be pissed off.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
22 August, 10:50
That Is Spot On! For Some Reason, I Watched Him More Than Trump, But I Didnt Know Why I Was So Focused On Him!

22 August, 12:19
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
He looked so familiar to me.
And the two black men close to him felt a lot like the tall thin man and Spanish looking man that stood together at the last one.
Who knows with all the fancy makeup artist any more anybody can be anybody!

deborah sidener @debbiedo
22 August, 12:21
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
I also watched him because he never had an expression and I was worried about our President