Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 August, 10:44
Nana knew i had seen this man somewhere! Good find !
Thx waqiewaqie

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
22 August, 11:02
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Have you ever in your lifetime seen a more protected "former President"? This did not seem like political rally (like one would have when running for office) To me it felt like "mene, mene, tekel, parsin"

drink the soup, spit out the bones.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Truly a lot of security and some in the crowd behind him seemed to be more security than spectators constantly looking back and forth down the isles.
12:12 PM - Aug 22, 2021
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
22 August, 12:30
THAT WAS MY TAKE THE WHOLE TIME DURING THE RALLY THAT GUY IS HIGH END SECURITY !!!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 August, 12:31
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
More than security

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
22 August, 01:04
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Same....he STOOD OUT. Not in a bad way...but that he had his back should anything go south.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
22 August, 12:16
Finely trained individuals, with honed precision.