Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 August, 10:44
Nana knew i had seen this man somewhere! Good find !
Thx waqiewaqie

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
That Is Spot On! For Some Reason, I Watched Him More Than Trump, But I Didnt Know Why I Was So Focused On Him!
10:50 AM - Aug 22, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BreeZ45Q in this post can reply
deborah sidener @debbiedo
22 August, 12:21
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
I also watched him because he never had an expression and I was worried about our President

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
22 August, 12:31
In response deborah sidener to her Publication
AND THAT IS WHY I WAS NOT WORRIED !!!!! HIGH END SECURITY RIGHT THERE !!!! PATRIOTS STAND WWG1WGA WW

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 August, 12:19
He looked so familiar to me.
And the two black men close to him felt a lot like the tall thin man and Spanish looking man that stood together at the last one.
Who knows with all the fancy makeup artist any more anybody can be anybody!

Kitkat Reborn @KitkatReborn
22 August, 11:08
YES!!!!