Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

memes matter @NoComment
06 August, 08:07
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Excuse me(..) just checkin in(?) WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
What happened with your grandson? I don't understand???
06:23 PM - Aug 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by Liberty1111 in this post can reply

21 August, 07:50
Why? Was it something you said or did? I wish I could help you with this. I don't really talk to my family about politics and such. I'm guessing that's why I'm the only one who is getting along with my family. I stopped that a year ago. They didn't like it, and they were too important to me, so I stopped. What good is it to have family, if you aren't spending quality time together without the stress of the Worldly things?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 August, 08:13
You are not alone, Joey! Be careful though, because everyone else who pushed their family away wants to feel vindicated in doing the same, so they may not offer you sound advice. In the end, nothing will matter except for our family, and time is short.