Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

memes matter @NoComment
06 August, 08:07
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Excuse me(..) just checkin in(?) WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
21 August, 06:23
What happened with your grandson? I don't understand???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
09 August, 04:01
oh god, no! i am so sorry! let me tell you my friend - up here it really continues to feel like it is just the 3 of us - myself, my mate and my girl. i cannot tell you how many "things" continue to be pulled away from us - at times we are all in that state of just feeling numb too. but...a grandson - who i know is so important to you - gosh i am so sorry! daily i intend for ALL TO BE SEEN. it's coming! i have no sauce other than my own heart.

Love Life @FullwithHope
07 August, 05:24
Same experiences worldwide. Stay strong. I will pray for you. God bless you.

memes matter @NoComment
07 August, 03:57
processing.
kneejerk: numb: still
jesus Said, be still
you are...listening.
It hurts, but it heals when it hurts. Truth always comes to surface. You are in my prayers, and all of your fam and frens.

I to have little time with my children,and words will nevereeeeeeee describe how it feels.
I go logic over emotion.
Glory be to God

The Variant (I AM RICH) @IlVarianti
06 August, 08:12
i wish I could offer words of comfort but cant imagine that feeling. Strong families are very important to me which is why i felt so compelled to comment. I really hope you can find a way through this and be able to see your grandson soon. Theres a lot of good people here which im sure you know very well.... reach out anytime.