Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
05 January, 09:50
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
So glad you chose to stay with us Joey😊 proud to stand beside you! WWG1WGA 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (FreedomFighter1111) can see their posts

Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
09 September, 03:52
You are never alone!! God is with you all the time.🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana Dale @Diswaneck
09 September, 03:40
Prayers

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
07 September, 09:02
Joey... when the good Lord brought you into this world you were Joey... not someone's husband...or someone's son... not someone's father, or brother... you were just Joey... a Whole. not half of someone else. Do you remember? When we love someone.... we can sometimes forget that and lose that sense of wholeness. But you were made whole and perfect by God. Sending hugs and hoping you will find out that you were not created ordinary, ... We ALL love you in this amazing community.... and NEED you in this all-important battle... to make this country beautiful again.... to wake all those who would leave.... Sending prayers for you... and for those who you love that seem so lost. So sorry you are having to bear this pain. Make it through, please.. and everything will be alright when the war is over... 💗🙏😓💗

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
21 August, 07:22
REGARDLESS of WHEN you felt (or still feel) this, ENDING YOUR LIFE is NOT an option. YOU HOLD THE LINE, SOLDIER! YOU are a child of the ALMIGHTY LIVING GOD. DO NOT let satan take a foot hold of your precious life. THERE is a WHOLE WORLD out there to love on you as YOU endeavor this change in your life. It’s ok to mourn for a time as you grow into this change. YES, there is pain when someone u love LEAVES. Let yourself mourn, but GUARD your heart. Come to embrace change by Allowing yourself to overcome and Be STRONG. THIS too shall pass. You are loved! STAY with us my friend! ❤️🌸❤️

THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
21 August, 07:13
This is old WTF is up asshole?

memes matter @NoComment
06 August, 08:07
Excuse me(..) just checkin in(?) WWG1WGA

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
11 May, 06:53
Hang in there buddy.🙏

Charissma _15 @Riley
05 May, 01:34
Hi Joey😇 Just wanted to let you know I've been thinking of you. You are in my conversations with God. I hope you have a beautiful day. I'm sending you the biggest soul hug from my heart to yours. Feel it?😇
Love you Patriot.🙏

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
02 May, 09:45
Please feel free to DM me. I am happy to talk to you and to help you. We are here for you, Patriot. Please reach out. I am praying for you and sending you love and light. ❤️🙏

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
30 April, 09:14
just saw your post, how can i help?

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
29 April, 10:36
Checking in on you..... one day at a time my friend.

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
29 April, 12:10
You are never alone. We are all here for you. Talk out loud to yourself. Pray. Remember to breathe. If you can't see the Light, we will sit with you in the dark until the stars come out. You are alright. You are safe.

Sheri Smith @Shesforfreedom
28 April, 11:51
Take it one day at a time. Know you are loved by your heavenly father. Many of us are here for you. I'm praying for peace that surpasses all understanding envelopes you.❤ Praying for you!

Beth Aldrich @bestdayever16
28 April, 11:41
pull out the bible and have Gid accompany you - tead tge book of John, esp Ch 3 verse 16

Whimma Texas @Whimma
28 April, 11:40
stay strong. we need you here. God put you here because we need you! I'm praying for you and i thank you for fighting for us!

TheNow AndThen @TT2021
28 April, 11:38
We got you hun! Praying for you! Keep talking to us! I’ll be up for awhile.

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
28 April, 11:38
Mine is doing the same after 17 (yes) yrs. It's more mutual than what you seem to be going through but I have cried a ton in the past 6mo or so as I knew this was going to happen. Personally I think our souls were there for them and now they won't need us. Stay strong! I never claimed to be anon so I have no problem talking on the phone if you need an ear.

Richard Perez @CaptainQ1776
28 April, 09:56
Hang in there Joey! praying for you! Thank you for your service! Trust in Jesus the best is yet to come!

Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
28 April, 08:54
Prayers for you! I know our God is holding you in his hand. He loves you because he made you and you are his and you belong to him! NEVER GIVE UP HOLD ON OUR GOD IS A SAVING GOD!!

Claudia Fuleihan @WLatina
28 April, 08:31
Praying for you 🙏❤💛💓♥ I'm not very good at consoling people, i usually don't know what to say, I lost my mom 2 months ago and it's the hardest thing I have ever experienced, but I know the Lord is with me and with all of his children 😢💔❤we are loved ❤

Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
28 April, 01:08
i wish I lived in Oregon I'd be there, you need to Be still Joey. Best Is yet to come. I've been inactive here but you can inbox me your number or email and stay in touch. Love you anon!!

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
28 April, 12:51
Sending God’s Love from MI! Praying for God to lift you up. Please don’t loose hope. Let God’s peace calm your fears.💕

Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
28 April, 12:19
Hey Joey how about a vacation free in TN? I'm honest, trustworthy, good cook, and a good listener. And it is Beautiful here this time of year.

Marti McFly @MartiMcFly
28 April, 04:55
Just checking in and we are thinking of you. :-)

Riggie Riggie @Riggie
28 April, 04:45
Joey, I will pray for You 🙏, and send you love.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
28 April, 04:36
Joey~ we are here for you! We may be far, but we send you our love, and faith~ you are here because you are needed!

Only followers of this user (Ziebs1111) can see their posts

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
28 April, 08:54
In response Ziebs 1111 to her Publication
Even though I know good things are coming I cry a lot thinking about when they realize what's happened and their suffering that will take place.

Storm Rider @Rider
28 April, 09:00
In response Ziebs 1111 to her Publication

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
28 April, 01:08
Did you call your wife? Is everything OK?