Doq Holliday @doqholliday
This man’s name and actions will be echo’d through the eternities.
11:52 PM - Aug 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Celery Juicer @Emme
25 October, 03:43
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
There should be a new award created. All the other have been sullied! This one deserves a million a year pension!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
25 October, 01:11
The Roger’s Files 👇🐸👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
03 November, 06:55
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
General Rogers is an AMERICAN SUPER HERO! How his poor soul must have hurt to watch all the treasonous pieces of garbage try to destroy OUR GREAT NATION! THANK YOU FOR HANGING IN THERE AND WATCHING OVER AMERICA!!

Lets Fly @theaeronaut
03 November, 07:12
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
WHAT'S THE F'IN HOLD UP THEN? THINK THE, "SHOW THE PEOPLE" THING IS PRETTY WELL DONE IT'S JOB. TIME TO WALK THE TALK.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
21 October, 10:49
Maybe, but Trump won’t be President again. Wanna bet with fiat bitcoin I refuse to buy?

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
03 November, 07:03
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Who gives a fuck?
Trump isnt whats important right now.
His job is basically done, he showered the psychoes with light so all of us could see them laid bare.
Get off your ass and get in the fight and stop being a pain and talking useless shit.

America First @Realdeal
03 November, 07:07
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
bc he will be king of the free world and if he isnt he did his job woke us up like he said he was chossen to run everyone plays there part and when the time comes and he isnt he will be the greatest president there ever was . one day or another its going to end on gods time

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
22 August, 11:40
💯💯We the people will make sure of it🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

_d3nn @n0n @DennisOfVenice
22 August, 02:01

_d3nn @n0n @DennisOfVenice
22 August, 01:58
I salute you Admiral Rogers

22 August, 11:39
In response _d3nn @n0n to his Publication
HERO, PATRIOT, SELFLESS, COURAGEOUS

Elena Iove @Camberu71
21 August, 10:59
GOD BLESS AND PROTECT HIM!

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
21 August, 08:46
Roger that!!!!

Renee White @Rapnay
21 August, 11:24
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
this is the best freaking movie EVER. Need to chane my movie flyer

THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
21 August, 08:32
ADMIRAL ROGERS IS HOT!!!

22 August, 11:46
In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication
Copy that😉

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
21 August, 08:08
Yes and a few others

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 August, 07:52
Yes it will, someone will have to be in charge of the rewrite of history and history moving forward.
It will have to be ppl that are without fookn doubt NOT CORRUPTIBLE!
2 things Doq Nana needs help with:
I have mentioned these many times before:

1. Please everyone dm me your story of how you woke up &what you have done. Nana wants to put it in a book when this is over for future generations to hear your own words (truths) of what happened here &who stood up! Use your real name or avatar name or both is up to you. I wont be releasing them to anyone til it is published when the smoke clears.
Yeah Yeah Doq I know you cant give your ID yet but Nana will expect to receive yours later.
2. Please also push for all Patriots that want to sign the New Constitution to be allowed to digitally sign it also for generations to come to see who stood up for the freedom they will be enjoying. It has taken all of us to get to where we needed to be & many have given so much. WWG1WGA

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
02 November, 12:41
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I will definitely contribute to this. I have often thought about how all of this needs to be recorded for future generations. I will work on this tomorrow. Do you have a character count or pages in mind for each contribution?

Florida Patriot @NJmomInFL
21 August, 07:48
As it should be. God Bless him.

Jody Ruff @ruffjodes
Admiral Rodgers is a Hero! Total Respect and Gratitude!

Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
So incredibly grateful!

arba happihr @arba
21 August, 07:46
I am so glad he chose God.

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
21 August, 07:46

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
21 August, 07:43
GIT'EM!!!! Respect to him.

TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
21 August, 04:40
I had seen his picture many times but had not come across any videos to hear him speak. I know there is one I now do remember where he was giving a very courageous, firey reply. But recently saw a video of him speaking just a few moments I think directing his words to Gen. Flynn. He so seemed to be very kind, and wisely humble. A good man.

Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
21 August, 04:35

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
21 August, 12:17
P A T R I O T through and through!!🇺🇲🇺🇲🙏💗

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
21 August, 11:34
THANQ ADM ROGERS!
God bless you and the NSA

Fresno Fresh @FRESNO_FRESH
21 August, 11:02

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
21 August, 12:53
In response Fresno Fresh to his Publication
This needs a disclaimer: Yes, "We Have It All, as a matter of fact, we have wayyyyyyyy more than will ever be needed. We aren't sure if we're EVER going to USE the information we have, If we do decide to end this madness and complete takeover of the U.S.A. it may be AFTER all the patriots are rounded up and disposed of. Meanwhile ya'll just keep fighting the good fight and believing. It builds hope. That's least we can do."

Suburb Mom For Trump @Suburb_Mom_4_Trump
21 August, 07:47
I think he is Entheos…

Every Time @soTELLme533
21 August, 03:37
Very cool!

Angel Joy @superradangel
21 August, 12:42
take away the hair and he looks like Uncle Fester.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
21 August, 01:03
In response Angel Joy to her Publication
There will need to be a whos who accounting and what each
did in serving and sacrificing to take down evil forces. so that
at the very least this Nation can thank them

TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
21 August, 06:54
In response Angel Joy to her Publication
Disrespectful of this brave, honorable man

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
21 August, 12:23
An American Hero! May God Always Bless & Protect Him!

Collynn Whisenhunt @Stargate411
21 August, 12:56
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
21 August, 12:21

Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
21 August, 04:44
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

Darlene Sully @JDSully
21 August, 12:12
🇺🇸Another Great Hero, Salute to you Sir. 💗

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
20 August, 11:59

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
20 August, 11:54
Picture of a patriot and hero!