Only people mentioned by PhyllisDiller in this post can reply
Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
20 August, 07:36
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
Makes ALL the sense.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
17 August, 04:20
who is Madeline?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
17 August, 04:43
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
A little girl that went missing years ago over in Europe somewhere(forgive me for not remembering exactly where) while her parents were out of the hotel...this happened while the family was on holiday. if you look it up, the police did sketches of the "suspects" and they look amazingly like the podestas and ghislaine maxwell....

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
17 August, 02:00
I have that photo somewhere. That doesn't look like what I saw years ago. I will look through my archive.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
17 August, 01:59
Are you sure this is not photoshopped? Look at his left foot.

17 August, 04:46
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
No, I am not sure at all. I got this off of a trusted source on telegram...but you know how sometimes things slip through.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
17 August, 01:42
DOES ANYONE KNOW APPROX WHAT YEAR THIS PIC WAS TAKEN?

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
17 August, 01:28
CAN WE IDENITFY THIS PERSON?

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
17 August, 01:32
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Kinda looks like a young Kissinger

Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
17 August, 12:49
There's a lot of younger guys in this picture. Do we know who they are and what their doing now?

Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
17 August, 01:06
In response Theo Farkas to his Publication
Like the second guy on the right, Matt Knowles?

Grace Rodrick @GFR
17 August, 11:37
This was one case that made gave me sleepless nights( makes sense now why this got such high media coverage).. put myself in the parents shoes imagining their grief... followed every lead that the greedy media threw at us ... and had many a sleepless night thinking where could Madeleine be? or what would i do if i sighted her somewhere in my travel trips! then i didnt rwcognize the dmon in ghe media... now i do!! how they kept playing this ... selling the kidnapping narrative day in day out!!! ...: so seeing this post makes me sick in my stomach!

Angela Sue @Angiesue1725
17 August, 11:39
In response Grace Rodrick to her Publication
same!!! so sick now that we are awake and know how to think for ourselves!

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
17 August, 11:33

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
17 August, 01:55
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
It is KNOWN THAT THEIR "MARRIAGE" IS PURE FARCE... PEDOMOM LEGALIZE PEDODAD AMBITION TO HAVE "GOODS FOR TRADE"...

In this community is MASONIC HABBIT TO "SACRIFICE ELDERLY CHILD" (CHANGE HER SEX, SOLD IT, OR EXCHANGE FOR ANOTHER FAMILY SEX TOY)...

MANY WILL BE SHOCKED, WHEN THOSE "WHO IS WHO" AND "WHO WAS SOLD FOR WHO" TURNS OUT PUBLICLY...

IT IS HABBIT FROM PHARAOH ERA...

MOSES WAS FIRST KNOW ABDUCTED / SOLD FOREIGN CHILD FOR ELITE ENTERTAINMENT...

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
17 August, 11:26
🤮🤮🤮

17 August, 05:04
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
This one and MANY MORE.....Heather O'Rouke is another one I can't wait to see JUSTICE come in with a sword on.....

God Wins donated @GR2021
17 August, 11:25
unbelievable! waiting for more truth in this case

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 August, 11:22
The one the circled one is standing next to with blue tie on is John Podesta's brother, Tony. Looks like Seth Rich is in front. Not sure about that one, you are right time we listed them all in this pic.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
17 August, 11:47
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I see Podesta. Seth Rich???😱😨 woah...what does that mean???

But I want to know who each and every one is, this is important, because they will want clemency and they will lie like a rug to trick people into thinking they are ok.

Those red shoes totally freak me out. Especially Vatican wearing red shoes.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
17 August, 11:48
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
17 August, 11:18
does anyone have a list identifying these people?

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
17 August, 11:19
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Yes that's a tough call to make without the sauce

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
17 August, 11:17
Wow. Q was right: these people are sick. Can you fathom sacrificing your child for upward mobility?

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
17 August, 11:16
🤮😭😤😡