Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
17 August, 07:32

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
The one the circled one is standing next to with blue tie on is John Podesta's brother, Tony. Looks like Seth Rich is in front. Not sure about that one, you are right time we listed them all in this pic.
11:22 AM - Aug 17, 2021
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
17 August, 11:48
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
17 August, 12:48
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Second person on the left? Matt Damon?

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
17 August, 11:47
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I see Podesta. Seth Rich???😱😨 woah...what does that mean???

But I want to know who each and every one is, this is important, because they will want clemency and they will lie like a rug to trick people into thinking they are ok.

Those red shoes totally freak me out. Especially Vatican wearing red shoes.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 August, 11:52
Kappy said Seth Rich was complicit big time, basically called him a pedo. LOOKS like him in this pic, but not sure.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
17 August, 12:17
Wonder if that pic of him wearing red white and blue was pointing all of washington was bad