Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
16 August, 01:47
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
I don`t know if true I posted as a Joke
But it`s been pulled from Twitter
https://twitter.com/_/stat...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
16 August, 01:46
I see a soon to be SUSPENDED ACCOUT for the Real Taliban News...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Have Faith @rAnnbci
16 August, 01:44
👀

Debbie Fesler @dfesler
16 August, 01:33
Wouldn't it be wonderful!!!!

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
16 August, 01:21

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
16 August, 01:20
The "Twist". Imagine if Trump negotiates the release of all civilians... A Taliban Redpill.

IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
16 August, 02:05
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
What if Trump announces that the Taliban are actually freedom fighters who fought against isis and the United States/DS for trying to destroy their country

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
16 August, 02:34
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
You can more clearly see the setup
coming in the movie now. I read the Taliban was working to instal Basadar, a Taliban member open to peace talks, who Trump released from Pakistanis. It is looking like Trump released him on the deal that he would be playing a role in "the live movie " up the road. He will make Trump look like a hero and Biden a zero. Let's never forget all this orchestration is the work of whoever all the mystery Q team is. Wild!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
16 August, 01:18
Praying this is true!!!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
16 August, 01:14
It's habbening!!! 👀

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
16 August, 01:12
Seriously? 😂😂😂 👍