Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
16 August, 01:06

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
The "Twist". Imagine if Trump negotiates the release of all civilians... A Taliban Redpill.
01:20 PM - Aug 16, 2021
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by mountainminder in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
16 August, 02:34
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
You can more clearly see the setup
coming in the movie now. I read the Taliban was working to instal Basadar, a Taliban member open to peace talks, who Trump released from Pakistanis. It is looking like Trump released him on the deal that he would be playing a role in "the live movie " up the road. He will make Trump look like a hero and Biden a zero. Let's never forget all this orchestration is the work of whoever all the mystery Q team is. Wild!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
16 August, 02:50
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I also felt this same thing. Trump knew that Afghanistan was take from their rightful people by our corrupt DS and maybe he's had a hand in giving these people a chance to get their land back. While I don't agree with their belief system, it's not the DS or any other country that should play other countries to start wars all for money. I'm still learning but that's what I'm feeling.

IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
16 August, 02:05
What if Trump announces that the Taliban are actually freedom fighters who fought against isis and the United States/DS for trying to destroy their country

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 August, 01:58
Nana is going with this twist!

@doqholliday
wainthepain01
@danuscg

Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
16 August, 02:08
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Did you see the helicopter ride video in the last day or so (can't remember which telegram account had it), where a young boy asked DJT if he was Batman? He quickly replied "I am Batman". That made me think of him swooping into Afghanistan! 💯💪🦇

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
16 August, 02:35
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Me to. You can more clearly see the setup
coming in the movie now. I read the Taliban was working to install Basadar, a Taliban member open to peace talks, who Trump released from Pakistanis. It is looking like Trump released him on the deal that he would be playing a role in "the live movie " up the road. He will make Trump look like a hero and Biden a zero. Let's never forget all this orchestration is the work of whoever all the mystery Q team is. Wild!

Pakistan frees Taliban co-founder at US request; will play a constructive role in Afghan peace initiative
Pakistan released Taliban co-founder Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar at US’ request to help expedite the Afghan peace talks. It is believed that the senior Taliban leader could also play a constructive role in the Afghan peace initiative