That is some damn good news!
03:17 PM - Aug 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
11 August, 08:34
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I think they're talking about a city in Afganistan ... sorry😟
Kabul - Wikipedia
Kabul (Pashto: کابل ‎, romanized: Kābəl; Dari: کابل ‎, romanized: Kābol) is the capital and largest city of Afghanistan, located in the eastern section of the country.It is also a municipality, forming part of the greater Kabul Province, and divided into 22 districts.According to estimates in 2021, the population of Kabul is 4.6 million, which includes all the major ethnic ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amanda Florida Girl @AmandaMAGA
11 August, 05:24
Nana, I don’t know that my family has 90 days. My husband and oldest son are in the military and this is the letter my husband received today! Neither want the jab, but they may be forced. I am NOT ok with this at all. They are trying to fast track the jab for approval with the FDA or get Biden to make it mandatory. mid September is coming fast. I don’t want to lose them to the experiment. It is not an experiment. They know what they are doing. 90 days to long. They want us dead.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
11 August, 06:22
In response Amanda Florida Girl to her Publication
Site the Alberta, Canada case as precedent, that they do NOT have a covid sample, thus the the virus is NOT isolated, hence there is NO vaccine. Look it up.

Emma ElT @auntieeme
11 August, 06:48
In response Amanda Florida Girl to her Publication
🙏🇺🇸❤️

Chris Webb @Cwebb
11 August, 03:39
fuck 90 days do it now!!!

I’m no one @Iam4truth
11 August, 03:23
🙃 afghan capital = kabul. somthing diff. lol

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
11 August, 03:24
In response I’m no one to her Publication
more like Kaboom

Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
11 August, 03:19
i hope Nana reads better than me!