Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 August, 03:17
Well this is how Nana reads this :
Cabal could fall within 90 days!
That is some damn good news!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amanda Florida Girl @AmandaMAGA
Nana, I don’t know that my family has 90 days. My husband and oldest son are in the military and this is the letter my husband received today! Neither want the jab, but they may be forced. I am NOT ok with this at all. They are trying to fast track the jab for approval with the FDA or get Biden to make it mandatory. mid September is coming fast. I don’t want to lose them to the experiment. It is not an experiment. They know what they are doing. 90 days to long. They want us dead.
05:24 PM - Aug 11, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmandaMAGA in this post can reply
Emma ElT @auntieeme
11 August, 06:48
In response Amanda Florida Girl to her Publication
🙏🇺🇸❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
11 August, 06:22
Site the Alberta, Canada case as precedent, that they do NOT have a covid sample, thus the the virus is NOT isolated, hence there is NO vaccine. Look it up.

11 August, 08:27
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Thank you

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
11 August, 06:20
Take a leave of absence, write to Space Force operations who may know of technical ways to resist this request ... medical or physiological speak to a JAG lawyer, delay delay dealy

chore Toke @choretoke
11 August, 05:56

chore Toke @choretoke
11 August, 05:52

chore Toke @choretoke
11 August, 05:51
Don’t do it❗️Its a POISON, you will regret it🤦🏽‍♀️

James Dean @Wait_its_time
11 August, 05:39
Don't trust no Man does everyone really understand what that means? Trust only in God. If the military all gets the job, then they are wiped out, if the police all get the job then they are all wiped out, if the nurses and Doctor a'll get the job then they are all wiped out. who is left to save you, then you are on your own.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
11 August, 05:35
I heard from Fren which was in "Desert Storm" with Czech Chemical brigade (which as only One army involved detect Sauce of "Gulf Syndrome") that US SOLDIERS RECEIVED MUCH MORE TOP VACCINES THAT DAY...

But Now i Rather LOST ANY PRESTIGIOUS JOB, THAN LET ANYBODY FROM JOE TEAM STICK NEEDLE INTO MY ARM...

DONT COMPLY. IF 30% US ARMY REFUSE, THEY ARE DONE !!!

THIS IS NOW OR NEVER ISSUE.
I KNOW, THAT MOST OF OUR OLYMPIANS ARE NOT WAXXED, BUT TELL BOSSES THAT THEY ARE TO HAVE "PEACE"

11 August, 05:40
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
I tell them everytime DO NOT GET THAT FAKE VACCINE EXPERIMENT!!!! It is not worth your life.

michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
11 August, 05:29
to defend we need a healthy and ready force so put impurities in your body.
no job is worth my health

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 August, 05:26
Hoping that we have something happen by then that they wont have to but I would refuse job or not!

11 August, 05:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
My son is on a Navy ship in the Atlantic, he is a Marine. He is in that ship until OCT. He has been declining. My husband is in his 19th year of the Army and is afraid to lose all the benefits he has earned. He is a two combat vet. He also feels like if our Marine gets it he shouldn’t be alone in it. This is awful. 90 days. Why is this taking so long? Where is the end?