cleanair cleanearth @cleanaircleanearth
07 August, 04:00
When Tarot by Janine, Linda Paris, Sarge, Delara Esengil and others, with better contacts than many on here saw that Real Raw News is legitimate then their word is good enough for me. When you get people making angry knee jerk statements, in capitals, saying it is FALSE then they show themselves up to be no more awakened than democrats and it makes you wonder why they are on here? No knee jerk reaction should be made with either good or bad. Many of us have learnt to take a breath, a step back and do our own research with the help of those more learned than ourselves. Knee jerk, aggressive reactions are very worrying, not least for the person or persons making them...............

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Travers @Robert1957
07 August, 04:23
In response cleanair cleanearth to his Publication
Tarot? As in fortune telling? Thats verification real raw news is legit? I dont you helped your case. This operation currently being carried out is about secrecy. Nothing will be revealed until its appointed time. And not everything will be revealed. Let me assure you, using logic rather than mysticism, that if anyone is actually being executed at GITMO, and I believe its possible that it has been happening, there is absolutely zero chance of that information being leaked. Like the lists of names and their current status at GITMO. This operation is more closely guarded than the plans for D-Day. Im sure there are some truths in their reporting. But as far as inside info from GITMO? Not a chance. ZERO. Thats my opinion. You have your opinion. You all but stated that we are condemning your opinion. I didn't take it way. And I dont when people disagree with me. But you just did what you accused them of doing. I dont care what you think. You shouldn't care about opposing views either.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 August, 04:44
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
And have you listened to any of them whatsoever? probably not. So you mock at someone reading tarot? so much for the great awakening and having an open mind. So maybe if you listened to any of the people I listed instead of making a knee jerk reaction to something you mock you might, just might be able to form a wider opinion than the 2D one that seems to be doing the 'thinking'. Am sure Janine, Linda PAris, Sarge and Dilara Esengil would be very impressed with your open mind. Maybe you should tell them they are talking sh**? You'll be telling me next you listen to 'Dr' Charlie Ward lol

07 August, 05:00
I dont do mysticism. I base my opinions and views on my research. I use logic. Ive been doing this for 40 years. My open mind? Hmm. I won't touch that one. I'm not gonna base my opinions, which influence my decisions, which influence my security and situational awareness on Tarot cards anymore than I would flipping a coin. Or a fortune cookie. My decisions can lead to a bad ending. It's happened in my 64 years. But I learned from my mistakes and altered my process. I will never allow my process to be influenced by anything other than the effort I put into my research. A lot of things sound good. Even believable. That doesn't make them true. When it comes to my views and opinions which have a very direct influence on my life...I will take full responsibility for that. I look at evidence and ask God for guidance. Im not slamming your trust in those people. Just realize...not all of us do. By the way. My sister. Is what some would call a witch. Tarot and all.

10 August, 06:34
Shame you focus on the tarot whilst dismissing;

Linda Paris - worked for years and saw the evil at CNN with lots of contacts
Dilara Esengil - worked for years as a lawyer, saw lots of evil and has lots of contacts
Sarge - worked as a US marine for years, saw lots of evil and has more contacts than most

That actually shows the type of knee jerk reaction you would expect from muzzle wearers or democrats, but of course your credibility must outstrip those above so much?? The fact that you wouldn't even hear what they have to say before making a judgement would suggest you have anything but an open mind.........

11 August, 08:58
Dont compare me to a democrat. You believe what you want. You are close to being disrespectful.

11 August, 01:19
Good, i have no reason to show you any respect and you have no right to demand it. Ego demands respect. Don't display the same narrow minded prejudice views then, then no one will compare you to a democrat :)

11 August, 02:50
Because I dont put any faith in mysticism I'm narrow minded. WOW. You just wallowed all in your accusation of me. Fuck off. How bout that fantasy girl? Now block me. Im done.

You are a narrow minded half wit, you don't even mention Linda Paris, Dilara Esengil or Sarge do you? because they know way more than you and probably because two are women and you won't like WOMEN knowing more than you would you? And you've mugged yourself right off by Ezra Cohen (if you even know who he is) sharing Real Raw News story about the military refusing vaccines. You have clearly got 'women' issues, especially with Janine, rather than the others I mentioned. You clearly have a problem with your sister or whoever it was and you are, quite simply a narrow minded bigot probably with a very tiny appendage. You are probably the type of 'man' who, now Ezra Cohen is sharing the same story, if that was followed by Trump doing the same you would still rubbish it because you have a massive ego. Demanding respect lo lol lol. Those are the words of a controller and an abuser. Who the f*** do you think you are that warrants anyone's respect? lol. More like nothing's parasite
03:04 PM - Aug 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by cleanaircleanearth in this post can reply
11 August, 03:09
You are seriously twisted. You have no idea who I am or what I know. Ive been doing this since the 80s. But...please continue your tirade. Your lack of discernment is showing. Ta ta

11 August, 03:12
and still you don't mention any of the others, you know i'm right and all those women issues and respect issues will be in your head as you cry yourself to sleep lol

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
11 August, 03:09
Tarot cards are stupid, period. Devils hate being told the truth. lol Magic is not your friend. It is not magic, it is the muttering, and murmerings of devils who despise and seek your destruction. Have a nice day cupcake.