Doq Holliday @doqholliday
There’s nobody in hospitals. Wake the fuck up! Connect the dots!
01:20 AM - Aug 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Frank De Frank @FrankDeFrank
10 August, 01:43
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I say its time to rip the bandaid off because the ones left will forever be a drone/asleep.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
10 August, 01:42
A friends wife is an ER nurse and said every single “covid” patient was a non-citizen. DS is flying/bussing in infected non-citizens to raise the covid count and spread it around to us!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 August, 01:39
Really check how many hospitals actually have too many covid cases!

How many ppl are sick and dying form getting the vaxx?

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
10 August, 09:42
My brother's friend is a doctor in Connecticut. He said the hospital is empty. It's all nonsense.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
10 August, 09:21
Had to take my sister to the emergency room in Boise, ID, last week. Number of patients in the ER: ZERO!
Got the head nurse to admit there is no test for Delta variant; its just the same old (flawed) PCR test. The other nurses did not even know that.
Sent this photo to my sheeple friends and got no response. They dont want to know the truth. They would rather believe the tel-lie-vision.

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
10 August, 09:51
In response New Years Day to her Publication
I had a job with 2 pedatricians recently. I heard them talking amongst themselves regarding the testing, and they were rolling their eyes about that fact that something in the testing made no sense at all.

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
10 August, 08:37
I can attest to that. I've been inside them a couple times since this started.

Steve Baldwin @Traveler1
10 August, 07:57
All BS.

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
10 August, 08:38
In response Steve Baldwin to his Publication
It's all just for show. Don't believe this 💩.

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
10 August, 09:34
In response Steve Baldwin to his Publication
latter half of last year tent hospital erected in car park in Perugia area in italy and smiling covid patient wheeled. local folk commented that three hospitals in ther area were closed down so this was just a another propoganda scaremongering tactic

God Wins donated @GR2021
10 August, 01:40
same sh_t repeated. noticed only democrat run cities have hospitals full of patients with the so called delta virus. the neighboring cities hospitals have none.

Odessa Red @OdessaRed
10 August, 01:21
there was never anybody on the Mercy ships either

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
10 August, 01:45
In response Odessa Red to her Publication
the rescued children were

reaper myer @reapermyer
10 August, 01:51
In response Odessa Red to her Publication
i heard a rumor that was for the rescued kids. off topic statement i looked up a movie and one of the actors name was Armie Hammer and i find that funny lol. apparently his grandad was an oil tycoon. also Joe Montana sounds like a fake name.

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
10 August, 01:21
I've been watching Richard's TG channel. People are sending in videos of empty hospitals daily. Hope they get circulated. We've been here before.