Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
09 August, 01:33
In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 August, 12:58
First they are gonna barf for a while when they find out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 August, 08:41
Too further gross everyone out, verified by the whistleblower pre net, first time I even heard of this.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
06 August, 08:14
I have not eaten fast food for probably 20+ years.... I was driving alone to visit my kids and thought I'd go to Taco Bell and grab something. I took 1 bite and began gagging so bad that I had to throw the food out. I literally could not eat it. Still freaks me out, never again. 🤮

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
06 August, 08:03
I remember when McDs came to my town in the UK at first, I tried it, and thought it was really disgusting... I tried it once when I came to live in the US - it's STILL disgusting!

Elsie M.. @Maxine1111
06 August, 07:57
I've known for awhile 🤮

Frank Dionne @USAMPVET76
06 August, 08:58
In response Elsie M.. to her Publication
but people think were crazy

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
06 August, 07:56
Rumor or not, fast food, especially McDonalds has been deliberately making people sick for years!
And yes, some of their "food" has been fake for some time!

They will close sooner or later.
Will a good day!

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
06 August, 06:37
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
as "some bitch i know" says - no sauce? GTFO.

NEO ONE @Neo
06 August, 07:17
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
This goes deeper as anybody think.
Where do you think, we are here in 3D???
People think we live on earth, but in fact we are in hell since thousands of years.
You think that the Devil and Demons are fiction?
Sorry but they also excist. The first bloodlines of Baal are able to connect to Lucifer in the 4 Dimension, if they do their sick rituals with child sacrife. Therefor they practice it.
For them you are only meat, animal, sheep.
As General Flynn said, that the Evil excist. He was so right.

Mary Lambert @MaryLee68
06 August, 06:31
It's about time. Everytime I see one the movie Soylent green come to mind 🤮🤮.

Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
06 August, 06:15
if military is in control
why would they allow us to continue to eat human bodies ?????

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
06 August, 07:58
In response Redstar ReDsTaR to her Publication
I believe they are all going down one at a time. they are all monitored, some with ankle monitors... but one by one they have to go through tribunal investigations and have to go through all the protocol. I think that is why we are hearing of corporations going down one by one and one after another... I also don't believe they are serving that since 2016 and Trump.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
06 August, 08:22
In response Redstar ReDsTaR to her Publication
I think they have been taking them down quietly through the COVID shutdowns like the meat packing plants that we heard about last year.

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
06 August, 06:14
wouldnt that be great. evil scum

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
06 August, 06:09
yes, I won't buy ground meat at the grocery stores either ...

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 August, 05:43
I will believe it when I see it.

connie wright @cowri
06 August, 05:29
About time-it has going on for years & people don't even know about it.....Stand up & fight for the Children.....they DON'T just disappear....I am not crazy..but awake