NEO ONE @Neo
06 August, 05:21
If you know, you 🤮

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
06 August, 06:15
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
if military is in control
why would they allow us to continue to eat human bodies ?????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
I believe they are all going down one at a time. they are all monitored, some with ankle monitors... but one by one they have to go through tribunal investigations and have to go through all the protocol. I think that is why we are hearing of corporations going down one by one and one after another... I also don't believe they are serving that since 2016 and Trump.
07:58 PM - Aug 06, 2021
In response Redstar ReDsTaR to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply
NEO ONE @Neo
06 August, 09:17
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Truth. 2016 the media wrote it the first time. Human DNA found in meat there. Confirmed by MSM press.
Then silence....in may 2020 i got the full phone record where they spoken about the zionist and how they slaughter kids. Abe Finkelstein was mark as my prior target and sent him that recording so often to his twitter account until the MSM had to react and fact check it and declared it as false. But the important thing is that i know from a second source (jew), that he is guilty.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
06 August, 08:23
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Agree

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
06 August, 08:24
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
Can't wait for it to begin and end quickly... know we have some rough days coming..🙏😔