Dennis 369 @Dennis369
I hope all these doctors get sued into oblivion and never practice again.

Thou shall do no harm. Doesn’t care about any of this guys health issues or anyone else’s health issues as he states here- just get vaccinated or ill fire you as a patient. Just wow.

The DS and what they’ve done with the AMA and majority of health/medical institutions of learning. Do with that info as you will.

Also look up the symbol used by the AMA and pretend not to be shocked.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMdw...

Everyone read this article then comment in the post below

https://meridianhealthclin...

https://t.me/InevitableET/...
04:01 PM - Aug 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dennis369 in this post can reply
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
07 August, 01:58
In response Dennis 369 to his Publication
mainstream system nazi docs and their god complex. they aren't healers - they are satanists practicing satanic medicine. my mate has lyme and has been verbally and psychologically abused and physically man-handled (roughly) by some of these parasites. so ready to see them all lose it all and be exposed for what they really are.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dennis 369 @Dennis369
07 August, 02:17
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
The are no gods in white. They are the wolf in sheep's clothing. Not more. All about to make money and for their ego.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cookie Lover @WonderBird
06 August, 08:44
The doctor told my sister she had a mental problem. She died from heart failure due to juvenile diabetes.

The doctor told my mother she had allergies. She died from lung cancer caused by melanoma.

The real reasons were discovered after drawn out analysis.

I haven't been to a doctor since I gave birth (footling breach with cord around her neck).

I have NO faith in the medical community.

Silver Cat @silvercat
06 August, 08:45
In response Cookie Lover to her Publication
Join the club! Christian ministers, shamans and chiropractors have been way more helpful!

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
06 August, 07:29
💥 3 IMAGES 💥

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
07 August, 02:51
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
putain de caducee 🥸

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
06 August, 05:59
Evidence not all health care workers are corrupt, bought or obey because their job is threatened.

I often wonder what the numbers are on each side of the fence . . .
Still no western medicine ever for me!

https://twitter.com/maybe6...

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
06 August, 04:43
Exposing western medicine!!!

To believe those who "practice medicine", in the way many have, are less worse than any of the other corrupt agencies, politicians, etc will be part of the betrayal seen and felt by millions! It won't be an easy pill to swallow! No pun intended!

I AM once again so very grateful for my ability to SEE and KNOW!
Still sucks sometimes not being able to prove to the "normies".

WOW! There's something I haven't fully let go of!
LOL!

🤗🥰🤗

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
06 August, 04:21
Had a NP lecture me this morning on how people like me(unvaxed) are causing the vaxed to get sick

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
06 August, 07:42
In response Paul Robb to his Publication

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
07 August, 02:00
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
if their damn nazi poke worked then they have nothing to fear. (their jab is the variant and they know it.)