P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
Just lost job because I don’t have vax. I am not in want or need of anything. Just wanted to share because I feel more empowered by God than ever. This will be the 2nd time in 1 year that a door has closed in my life, because of C19 & my convictions, and a better one has opened. This time is no different. As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. God bless, Patriots! 🇺🇸🦅
12:55 AM - Aug 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
MLB Bell @MLBell4546
08 August, 01:43
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Praying for you. God will watch over & provide something better for you for your Faith! 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amanda Florida Girl @AmandaMAGA
05 August, 10:12
I work at a school and my time may be coming. I cannot put a mask back on and I will not get that experiment. The sad part is the mandatory jab for the military! We can walk away they cannot. My husband and oldest son are both serving. My husband Army and our oldest son Marines. The very freedom they serve for we are losing at a fast pace! What is happening? I hate this. Scary times, but God will overcome. In the end God wins!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alberta Patriot @AlbertaPatriot
05 August, 09:58
Thanks for being strong #ArmourofGod

MMJ Schu @Schu420
04 August, 03:36
👍👍Thank God For People Like You!

Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
04 August, 01:39
how does this “plan” look ? how can we keep pretending this is on script? we were duped

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
04 August, 01:23
I know it’s hard when you can’t see the other side. You showed your believe and trust in God and he will reward you for it. Good luck and God Bless. BTW, I wouldn’t have taken it either.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
04 August, 01:03
God bless you🙏🙏🙏❤️

hollikee 001 @hollikee
04 August, 10:41
Bless you and may you find a better job than you ever dreamed about! I have a feeling it’s coming time here as well in NJ. I know I can collect unemployment if they fire me, but wonder if that includes getting fired because I refuse the weekly testing as well? Anyone have an idea?

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
04 August, 09:35

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
ALWAYS❣️🙏🙏🙏

Ellen Nordlof @Elle777
04 August, 09:31
God bless you, PJ. We are thankful to have you in our AnonUp community. God will provide for you. You are in my prayers. Stay strong, brother!

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
04 August, 07:22
If something doesnt happen soon, im next. Good luck and God be with!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
04 August, 06:51
5 : 5 ... I am retired and have a fixed income ... all I do (have) is my 5 tennis teams ... and one team won our doubles league. Now we are headed to sectionals, mid-Atlantic and they all want to play with me ... but I'm openly NOT vaxed, so no car pooling is available.
So I'm being treated like a leper, except they want to partner with me to play for the win. Sad acknowledgement.

If the attitude persists, I'll just drop out to avoid the tension. What they don't realize is I am just as concerned about their spiked protein shedding, so maybe it's for the best.

Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
04 August, 06:38
God bless! I hope all Patriots stand tall, strong & proud. We WILL overcome this!!

SPORTS @SPORTS
04 August, 06:32
God bless you!

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
04 August, 06:26
👏👏 Good job. GOD has got you. Thank you for being courageous.

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
04 August, 05:51
Good for you, Patriot. God will lead you to bigger and better things.

I went through the same thing last year. And I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

https://www.breitbart.com/...

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Doc Savage @DocSavageDR
04 August, 05:37
hiipow3r I am about to be in the same boat as you. The company I work for just started the mask policy again and are discussing a vax mandate. If they make it mandatory, I won't have a job anymore. All of this is frustrating and depressing. I can't believe this is America.
Aren't there laws about this kind of thing? I swear I thought this was illegal.

Alfred Khemist @AlKhemyst
04 August, 06:03
In response Doc Savage to his Publication
i believe America’s frontline doctors has a web page and a form for both students and employees to use to force employers to address certain questions, and sign for it:
-guarantee that employees will be covered by insurance (health, life, disability),if required to take the jab
-acknowledge that the vaccine is not approved but authorized and is against the Nuremburg Code (international law)
and other gens that SHOULD make any companies legal team immefiately back away from making it nandatory!

America First @Realdeal
04 August, 06:51
In response Doc Savage to his Publication
ita happening to alot of people my job is up next i will stand my geound under the eu act and have my day in court may god bless us all 🙏🏻

Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
04 August, 04:28
May God watch over and protect you, PJ.

We are immensely grateful for your bravery and conviction in the face of tyranny. I pray that our fellow Patriots are as strong in their conviction and faith as you are!

yae ebisu @yae51502951
04 August, 04:15

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
04 August, 01:54
God WILL provide but you know that, I wish uyou all the best of the best🙏🏾

God Wins donated @GR2021
04 August, 01:05
Your heart must be grateful for the courage you have to stand up and stand strong for your faith, values and belief when most will not in the face of tyranny.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
04 August, 01:00
God bless PJ!

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
God bless you, Patriot. 🤜🤛

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
04 August, 12:59
God bless you, P.J.! Yes, God has something even better! Praying it will be more than you can imagine!! In Jesus' Name, AMEN!!!🙏🙏🙏❤️😇

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
04 August, 01:04
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Thanks and God bless you and yours as well, Sam! 🙏❤️

Traci Evers @Evers6
04 August, 12:58
wow! what you did takes courage and huge faith! God will provide for you!
Jer. 23:11
“For I know the plans I have for you....”

Photon 333 donated @Photon
04 August, 12:56
🙏💙