P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
04 August, 12:55
Just lost job because I don’t have vax. I am not in want or need of anything. Just wanted to share because I feel more empowered by God than ever. This will be the 2nd time in 1 year that a door has closed in my life, because of C19 & my convictions, and a better one has opened. This time is no different. As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. God bless, Patriots! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
God bless you, P.J.! Yes, God has something even better! Praying it will be more than you can imagine!! In Jesus' Name, AMEN!!!πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈπŸ˜‡
12:59 AM - Aug 04, 2021
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
04 August, 01:04
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Thanks and God bless you and yours as well, Sam! πŸ™β€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
04 August, 01:09
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
You're welcome, P.J. -- and you and yours too!!πŸ˜‡β€οΈπŸ™God will "open doors that no man can shut!"