Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Kitkat Reborn @KitkatReborn
03 August, 03:16
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
πŸ™Œ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
03 August, 02:53
WHEN? 2090?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anne Kats @anneanon1
31 July, 01:43
#WWG1AGA πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
31 July, 11:05
And Wow !! I was the 17th person to reply!! 😊

31 July, 11:03
YES!! The Best Is Really Yet To Come!! πŸ•ŠπŸ™πŸ»πŸ¦‹πŸ˜ŽπŸΈ

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
31 July, 10:18

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 July, 10:06
Yes it is, Nana has seen it and the future is so damn awesome ppl are gonna have to pinch themselves constantly to make sure they are not just having an awesome dream!
You are gonna do such great things!

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
31 July, 01:54
OK. Well, you must not have insider info, because based on info I have access to, shit's about to get strange. Also, the virus is not going away, because the Army just entered into an new contract for vaccines for 2022.

Neanderthal S27 @s27
31 July, 01:44

OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
31 July, 10:08
In response Neanderthal S27 to his Publication

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
31 July, 12:08
It needs to hurry up @doqholliday .

This has been an extremely difficult week for me, and the news I received tonight just knocked the wind out of me.

I just found out that my cousin died today, after getting the Pfizer vaccine. She HAD to get it last week for her job, and within 24 hours she started having problems! She has always been extremely healthIy and athletic with no underlying health issues at all! NOW she is gone! 😭😑😭

I'm extremely mad. This is a very sore subject for me especially since my other cousin had to get a pacemaker after getting the Johnson and Johnson vaccine!

When are people going to wake the hell up and take a stand? People should not be FORCED to get a vaccine just to keep their job! A beautiful life was taken all because of an evil plan! I'm done. Gloves are off!

31 July, 10:49
In response Just Me... to her Publication
Sorry to hear about your loss!! πŸ•ŠπŸ¦‹πŸ˜―
I wish you all the best !! πŸ™‚πŸ™πŸ»

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
31 July, 04:13
In response Just Me... to her Publication
My sister just got a pacemaker put in yesterday. I wondered if it was from getting the jab. Was so angry with my nephews for threatening her to get it, or they wouldn’t go on a family trip with her. Was so sad when she caved in. This whole thing makes me sick and sad.😭

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
30 July, 10:04
Praying August is the month.

Neanderthal S27 @s27
31 July, 01:45
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
πŸ™

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
30 July, 09:56

Jon Neville @jonnevi
31 July, 10:08
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
Playing in 5D with a 5D chess player against 4D player just makes you stupid?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Not Important @Notimportant
30 July, 09:54

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
30 July, 09:53
Amen!

God Wins @Nous
30 July, 09:53
Oh, most certainly. You can just feel it in the air

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
30 July, 09:49
Really!!

Irene Batista @irenedeleste
30 July, 09:22
Por favor!!

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
30 July, 08:56
But we have to ride through the muck before we see that. I just bought a new "Pale Horse"....Happy Trails....Can't wait to see the BEST!

Neanderthal S27 @s27
31 July, 01:48
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Don't make me...

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
30 July, 08:52

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
30 July, 08:50
I have faith.

Not Important @Notimportant
30 July, 09:43
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
numbers πŸ’™

Debra Whitney @DebaDo62
30 July, 10:19
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I have Faith too πŸ˜‡πŸ™β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ