Doq Holliday @doqholliday
30 July, 08:40
THE BEST IS YET TO COME!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Me... @Tnsfno20
31 July, 12:08
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
It needs to hurry up @doqholliday .

This has been an extremely difficult week for me, and the news I received tonight just knocked the wind out of me.

I just found out that my cousin died today, after getting the Pfizer vaccine. She HAD to get it last week for her job, and within 24 hours she started having problems! She has always been extremely healthIy and athletic with no underlying health issues at all! NOW she is gone! 😭😡😭

I'm extremely mad. This is a very sore subject for me especially since my other cousin had to get a pacemaker after getting the Johnson and Johnson vaccine!

When are people going to wake the hell up and take a stand? People should not be FORCED to get a vaccine just to keep their job! A beautiful life was taken all because of an evil plan! I'm done. Gloves are off!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
Sorry to hear about your loss!! 🕊🦋😯
I wish you all the best !! 🙂🙏🏻
10:49 AM - Jul 31, 2021
In response Just Me... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Russell48 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sonia Trenorden, click on at the bottom under it