Robby Ball @perfectsliders
Just in case you are running out of rabbit holes. If you have, here's a brand new one (3 hours old) a video of Juan O Savin and Monkey Werx together. Oh my talk about rabbit holes. Dueling BOOTS

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
07:05 PM - Jul 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
08 August, 08:44
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Can someone post the takeaway! 😎👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scoobz4 Republic @Scoobz4Republic
31 July, 01:56
Put your bootstraps 👢🔛~🕶️🦁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
30 July, 09:17
HI JUAN O 😁

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
30 July, 11:06
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
30 July, 08:50

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
03 August, 09:34
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
I sent a message to Jaco asking him about this. He didn't respond.

Met him in Vegas at a conference so at least I know Jaco is a real person. You never know these days.

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
05 August, 09:57
Oh My .. What in the heck? lol.. Who's this?

30 July, 08:16
Finally saw a picture of JOS that was taken down real quick like. It was on a telegram channel. Not sure how to post it here for you.

Diane Condon @Whitetiger23
31 July, 11:39
You really think after all the 100's of interviews Juan has done he would "accidently" do this. I saw it real time and recorded it also, it looked staged and maybe to misguide people!!!! My personal belief is that the voice we are hearing is not the person on the video that we are seeing! But thats just me!!!!😀

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
30 July, 07:42
there are a lot of p'd off comments - understandably so. JOS is a self-promoting machine who has just enough truth (some of it very interesting and deep in which i align) to keep an audience. i'm honestly surprised monkey would have him on - although monkey seems to be addicted to the end-times prophecy of Israel which is the enemies plans for us. he needs to show his face to gain more credibility and stop pretending he knows what's going on. he's just like all of us - outside looking in trying to keep up and make sense of things.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
30 July, 08:25
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
It was a pretty good interview though.

30 July, 08:53
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Figured out how to post it here. Juan O?

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
30 July, 07:14
THANK YOU ROBBY FOR THIS POST I WILL WATCH PATRIOTS STAND SOUNDS LIKE IT WILL BE GREAT WWG1WGA WW