Robby Ball @perfectsliders
30 July, 07:05
Just in case you are running out of rabbit holes. If you have, here's a brand new one (3 hours old) a video of Juan O Savin and Monkey Werx together. Oh my talk about rabbit holes. Dueling BOOTS

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
30 July, 07:42
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
there are a lot of p'd off comments - understandably so. JOS is a self-promoting machine who has just enough truth (some of it very interesting and deep in which i align) to keep an audience. i'm honestly surprised monkey would have him on - although monkey seems to be addicted to the end-times prophecy of Israel which is the enemies plans for us. he needs to show his face to gain more credibility and stop pretending he knows what's going on. he's just like all of us - outside looking in trying to keep up and make sense of things.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Makenamm in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Candie Mattos, click on at the bottom under it