Robby Ball @perfectsliders
30 July, 07:05
Just in case you are running out of rabbit holes. If you have, here's a brand new one (3 hours old) a video of Juan O Savin and Monkey Werx together. Oh my talk about rabbit holes. Dueling BOOTS

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
30 July, 08:16
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Finally saw a picture of JOS that was taken down real quick like. It was on a telegram channel. Not sure how to post it here for you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Condon @Whitetiger23
You really think after all the 100's of interviews Juan has done he would "accidently" do this. I saw it real time and recorded it also, it looked staged and maybe to misguide people!!!! My personal belief is that the voice we are hearing is not the person on the video that we are seeing! But thats just me!!!!😀
11:39 AM - Jul 31, 2021
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Whitetiger23 in this post can reply
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
31 July, 01:45
In response Diane Condon to her Publication
Well I believe this more than I believe that JOS is JFKjr. The JFKjr I remember was a gentleman. He would never use such foul language.