JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I have always made a good faith effort to tell it to you like it is and today is no exception truth seeker. You are not ready- not even close. Nor am I. What is about to be revealed is pure evil. The end won’t be for everyone.

#FamilyIsEverything
#TheGreatAwakening
12:03 PM - Jul 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
17 August, 12:27
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
same bs diff day

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
01 August, 09:11
my cousin died in 2004, which devastated me. On the day she died she was going to leave her abusive husband. I was devastated. A few months after her death I had a dream I was running in the park and I looked up at these apartment windows & saw my cousin. I took off running, as i burst through the door she was laying on floor doing situps with her legs on top of bed. She said "they said if I lose another 50 lbs I can come home". I always felt like my family hid her out from her husband...what if and i mean WHAT IF those evil butt faces abducted my cousin and used her as an experiment. What if they took all our family that "passed on". Cremation wasnt all that popular when I was younger but now people are cremating instead of traditional burial (which is expensive, perhaps for a reason). I'm trying to wrap my mind around all the evil that we barely know anything about as if i'm preparing myself for the worst. I pray i'm not right. We have to stay strong, we have to hold each other up

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joni Worcester @GrannyJ
01 August, 07:52
No matter the level of evil that satan has led people to do, those who know the God Creator, and who are strong in Jesus Christ, have the greatest power imaginable and the greatest healer to see us through all things. Their evil cannot match His greatness and the beauty of His creation. He will use us to love others and show them how to find Him. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
01 August, 09:03
In response Joni Worcester to her Publication
you are spot on❣️🙏

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
01 August, 07:44
TQQ OLD 🧙‍♂️TQQ DIE YOUNG 🎩; )
🌫🌬🥁

🎵🎵🎵🎵🎶🎶🎶🎶🎵🎵🎵🎵

https://music.youtube.com/...

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
01 August, 07:27
Pull off the freegin bandaid and let’s get this disclosure rolling bro!🇺🇸

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
01 August, 07:47
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
At the ready. ✝️ God Bless Us All!

Only followers of this user (LIsenman) can see their posts

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
01 August, 08:05
In response Laurie Isenman to her Publication
A lot has changed since the beginning....

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 August, 02:32
Nana appreciates all you have done hun.

😘Nana will be fine and I will try to help the ones that have to absorb it all so fast.😘

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
01 August, 02:19
we have to be strong..

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
01 August, 02:07
We will cry, we will colapse, then a hand will reach down and help us stand up. We will grow in faith, this will not break us. This will help us weather things, to help us have compassion as we pull others up. The stress of waiting is more detrimental.

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
30 July, 10:48
Saving our children

💥💥💥separation💥💥💥

Chimeras

DUMB is Dumb.

Soulfelt Thank yQu❣️🙏✨

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
30 July, 12:27
God has got us 💯! We fight for God, Family and Freedom, if we have to!

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
30 July, 12:07
...some of us have seen pure evil and know it ultimately has zero power over those that hold God's hand 🕊 #Bringit

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
30 July, 12:21
In response Sal Redmon to her Publication