JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
30 July, 12:03
I have always made a good faith effort to tell it to you like it is and today is no exception truth seeker. You are not ready- not even close. Nor am I. What is about to be revealed is pure evil. The end won’t be for everyone.

#FamilyIsEverything
#TheGreatAwakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
my cousin died in 2004, which devastated me. On the day she died she was going to leave her abusive husband. I was devastated. A few months after her death I had a dream I was running in the park and I looked up at these apartment windows & saw my cousin. I took off running, as i burst through the door she was laying on floor doing situps with her legs on top of bed. She said "they said if I lose another 50 lbs I can come home". I always felt like my family hid her out from her husband...what if and i mean WHAT IF those evil butt faces abducted my cousin and used her as an experiment. What if they took all our family that "passed on". Cremation wasnt all that popular when I was younger but now people are cremating instead of traditional burial (which is expensive, perhaps for a reason). I'm trying to wrap my mind around all the evil that we barely know anything about as if i'm preparing myself for the worst. I pray i'm not right. We have to stay strong, we have to hold each other up
09:11 PM - Aug 01, 2021
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TiffanyS in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tiffany S Slw, click on at the bottom under it