Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
Who is on your (short-list) for the identity of Q?
I know it’s a team (less than 10 people - only three are non-military) but who do you think the post below is referring to? By the way it’s phrased it must be someone who’s name we would all recognize and be surprised at.

“Wait until you learn who has been talking to
you here.” — Q
09:18 PM - Jul 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Dept of TREASON @TICKTOCKElect
28 August, 06:14
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
One really off the wall John F. Kennedy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
14 September, 02:14
In response Dept of TREASON to his Publication
Jr. Thats a given. How 'bout John McAffee

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Big League @PatriotQ1111
07 August, 07:42
Honestly Dan Scavino makes the most sense to me, Not Steve Bannon tho he is part of it in ways - Dan is with DJT ALL the time and he is in control of his socials and all online activity, just a thought ... Ezra W Cohen always is in the back of my head also

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
06 August, 10:21
Q team: We will know when the time is right. Timing is everything.

Q: Could Q be AI?

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
06 August, 02:06
Research Operation Trust, and then you will know!

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
06 August, 01:29
"Trump. Any info the Qanon Team posted would have to have been given permission from Trump. "_Juan O Savin

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
31 July, 09:21
John McAffee

Robert Travers @Robert1957
30 July, 02:29
Hammurabi...who is on YOUR list? Quid quo pro. 🐸🐸

Cherie Ceci @ShortBusCherie
30 July, 08:04
Non Military, John McAfee. Look at his channel on Telegram. looks a lot like Q posts.

Jmm Mahorn @Mahorn
30 July, 07:15
I really dont have a guess but hope we do get to find out.

War Weary @W4rWeary
30 July, 05:32
I love that Q says "Wait UNTIL you learn"
I do wonder whether he was referring to Q+ and we DID get confirmation of that from 45...

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
30 July, 04:46
JFK Jr, Admiral Rogers, Mike Flynn, Julian Assange, Trump

Trump is my President @rchdebwhlr
30 July, 03:09
will we ever really know will it be kept a secret?

Trump is my President @rchdebwhlr
30 July, 03:08
JFK Jr

Tera Miller- MAGA -Z @antheaholmes
30 July, 02:54
John Titor, JFK JR . Barron

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
29 July, 10:38
Russell Jay Gould's boss!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
29 July, 10:30
Because the majority think it's John, it probably isn't, though it would make sense he is in the fold. Time traveller Nikoli is high on my list or Trumps uncle. Sometimes I think it's a collective of humans from the future. McAfee I think is a distraction.

29 July, 10:39
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Tesla is high on my list. That damn time machine. Plus...we have the playbook. If you can go back and return. It seems logical you can go forward and return. I posted a Tesla video on here today. Check it out. Tesla would be a shock to everyone. Im thinking Donald went back with something of John Trumps that Tesla would recognize. So...Donald has been groomed for decades. He went back and got Tesla at a younger age and brought him back. People think the FBI got Teslas files. It was John. He replaced what he took with fake stuff. WE HAVE IT ALL

Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
29 July, 10:12
Qteam-Jfk Jr, President Trump, General Flynn, General Kelly, General Mattis, Elvis, Kansas, Melania, Princess Di and Dan Scavino.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
29 July, 10:33
In response Angry Angel17 to her Publication
No on Mattis. js

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
29 July, 10:03
Jr is part of the Team. Juan is in the mix. ECW, Admiral Rogers, Gen. Flynn... just guessing. Looking forward to full disclosure. Its coming

29 July, 09:53
I seriously doubt its a Kennedy. I entertained the idea of Sessions being part of it. Russell Jay Gould comes to mind also. 12 yrs in Army psyops. Not 107. Youre 100% correct that it will be totally unexpexcted. Ezra Cohen Watnik was on my list. But. Its going to be a WTF moment if the name is disclosed. I saw a video today on Tesla. Narrated by 107. He said he gave lectures on Tesla in the past. Im looking into that. The video was posted today on Bitchute by Disclosure Library. There were some things mentioned that seemed to point to the very statement...youre not going to......John Trump was an exceptionally smart man. Knew Tesla. Denounced some of Teslas work in order to protect it. That damn time machine is eating my lunch as far as rational thought. Is it possible? That opens a huge hole in reality. Lets say its real. Could someone in the last 30-60 years have been trusted enough with its existence...and actual use? Like Donald? So...Yeah. Blast from the past?

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
29 July, 10:41
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
Time travel and med beds make it difficult to narrow it to 1. However Gould is a great guess.

Lynda Fitzpatrick @Chevygal55
29 July, 09:46
Boy those are some great guesses. I think it implies that we will know at some point.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
29 July, 09:46
Melania Trump.

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
29 July, 09:43
Barron

Cherie Ceci @ShortBusCherie
29 July, 09:41
John McAfee. Look at his posts on telegram.

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
29 July, 09:38
Dan Scavino

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
29 July, 10:46
In response bhagood 123 to his Publication
or maybe Jesus... wouldn't that be cool!

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
29 July, 09:32
I think it's John Jr.

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
29 July, 09:30
Admiral Mike Rogers-General Flynn -JFK Jr-DJT- all of the above

Every Time @soTELLme533
29 July, 09:30
JFK, JFK Jr, Michael Jackson, Princess Di, Donald Trump, Michael Flynn, Mike Pompeo?