Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
29 July, 09:18
Who is on your (short-list) for the identity of Q?
I know it’s a team (less than 10 people - only three are non-military) but who do you think the post below is referring to? By the way it’s phrased it must be someone who’s name we would all recognize and be surprised at.

“Wait until you learn who has been talking to
you here.” — Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Travers @Robert1957
29 July, 09:53
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
I seriously doubt its a Kennedy. I entertained the idea of Sessions being part of it. Russell Jay Gould comes to mind also. 12 yrs in Army psyops. Not 107. Youre 100% correct that it will be totally unexpexcted. Ezra Cohen Watnik was on my list. But. Its going to be a WTF moment if the name is disclosed. I saw a video today on Tesla. Narrated by 107. He said he gave lectures on Tesla in the past. Im looking into that. The video was posted today on Bitchute by Disclosure Library. There were some things mentioned that seemed to point to the very statement...youre not going to......John Trump was an exceptionally smart man. Knew Tesla. Denounced some of Teslas work in order to protect it. That damn time machine is eating my lunch as far as rational thought. Is it possible? That opens a huge hole in reality. Lets say its real. Could someone in the last 30-60 years have been trusted enough with its existence...and actual use? Like Donald? So...Yeah. Blast from the past?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
Time travel and med beds make it difficult to narrow it to 1. However Gould is a great guess.
10:41 PM - Jul 29, 2021
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JKrackKorn in this post can reply
Robert Travers @Robert1957
30 July, 10:24
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
My money is on someone else. Not enough people know of Gould to qualify for Qs statement about who's talking to us. Everybody will know the name.
WE HAVE THE PLAYBOOK. That refers to future events. Way way way outside the box. Reality is limited only by ones imagination.
The future is mine. Look into that.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
30 July, 05:47
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
After I posted my answer I have reconsidered. Your right. Not many will recognize Gould. Then a name came to mind. Now I'm only considering his name because I always thought he was involved with Q in more ways then not. Barron Trump may not be at the top, however, I think he plays a larger role than just the Son of our President.