Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
29 July, 09:18
Who is on your (short-list) for the identity of Q?
I know it’s a team (less than 10 people - only three are non-military) but who do you think the post below is referring to? By the way it’s phrased it must be someone who’s name we would all recognize and be surprised at.

“Wait until you learn who has been talking to
you here.” — Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
29 July, 10:12
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Qteam-Jfk Jr, President Trump, General Flynn, General Kelly, General Mattis, Elvis, Kansas, Melania, Princess Di and Dan Scavino.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by JKrackKorn in this post can reply
Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
30 July, 11:21
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
If not Mattis see the picture? I forgot about General Rogers he definately part of Q team too. love your profile picture I agree!

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
30 July, 05:53
In response Angry Angel17 to her Publication
Thanks! So I just posted a new guess. And Lord knows thats all it is. I've always felt like Barron Trump plays a larger part than just the President's Son! He may not be at the top but I think he's part of Q.