Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
29 July, 09:18
Who is on your (short-list) for the identity of Q?
I know it’s a team (less than 10 people - only three are non-military) but who do you think the post below is referring to? By the way it’s phrased it must be someone who’s name we would all recognize and be surprised at.

“Wait until you learn who has been talking to
you here.” — Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
29 July, 10:30
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Because the majority think it's John, it probably isn't, though it would make sense he is in the fold. Time traveller Nikoli is high on my list or Trumps uncle. Sometimes I think it's a collective of humans from the future. McAfee I think is a distraction.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Travers @Robert1957
Tesla is high on my list. That damn time machine. Plus...we have the playbook. If you can go back and return. It seems logical you can go forward and return. I posted a Tesla video on here today. Check it out. Tesla would be a shock to everyone. Im thinking Donald went back with something of John Trumps that Tesla would recognize. So...Donald has been groomed for decades. He went back and got Tesla at a younger age and brought him back. People think the FBI got Teslas files. It was John. He replaced what he took with fake stuff. WE HAVE IT ALL
10:39 PM - Jul 29, 2021
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Robert1957 in this post can reply
James Dean @Wait_its_time
09 September, 04:45
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
so if you go forward in life and something happens to you or you die how do you go back 🤔

12 September, 03:22
In response James Dean to his Publication
Great question but above my pay grade.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
29 July, 10:45
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
Yup, it makes the most sense that to be able to pull this off, you need the time-travelling tech on the white/light side and we Know Trump's uncle John, had access to Tesla's files. I think they did get Tesla himself involved. I just shared a cool video on his vibrational medicine machine as well. I'm a fan and have the exhale fans in my home based on his bladeless fan turbine tech. An airforce pilot used Tesla tech for this design. They are made in the U.S.A. https://exhalefans.com/#bl...

30 July, 10:28
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
We aren't crazy. Technology is at least 100 years ahead if what WE know. Reality is limited only by ones imagination.
The future is mine.
NT