Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
26 July, 02:07

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
I never did wear a mask even when our blasted rino governor mandated it & threatened a $100 fine if you didn't "social distance" properly. Had a good talk with sheriff & local LE & they refused to abide by such a blatantly unconstitutional order

I also went where I wanted to although it was hard to get past the irritation of seeing the mask signs plastered on doors of businesses. I & others ignored them & weren't harassed - I also stopped going to some local restaurants because of that foolishness & probably won't go back. Too bad - they chose poorly along with some other businesses who wouldn't let you in without a mask. They lost my business from now on as well
02:40 PM - Jul 26, 2021
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Starry_Peacock in this post can reply
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
27 July, 09:15
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
I have _never_ _ever_ had a mask on, and that's sayn' something for here in Zombified Fearrrrrrrr-Driven Kalifornia Bay Area.

I DO have to go grocery shopping. NO entrance w/o face diaper.
Wear only bandana; lots of open air breathing space below nose!
Get away with it.

Actually don't mind the bandana.
Makes me feel like I'm on horseback about to rob a stagecoach.
Werks 4 me.
😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
26 July, 02:42
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
👊 The courthouse was only place I did. They had cops at tge door cracking down and taking temps.

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
26 July, 03:21
There were a few exceptions. This could have been one.

carol munoz @bornfree2
27 July, 09:41
I was called for jury duty. I showed up, I refused to wear one and they sent me home.