Only people mentioned by SpheroidEarther in this post can reply
carol munoz @bornfree2
27 July, 09:44
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
NOt then Not now NOT in the future.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
27 July, 09:18
....But there’s more. According to the Encyclopedia Britannica, mask-wearing is:

“A form of disguise or concealment usually worn over or in front of the face to hide the identity of a person and by its own features to establish another being.”

https://christianobserver....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
27 July, 09:12

Yester Vue @realyestervue
27 July, 08:20

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
26 July, 03:14
I can't agree more. If you wore a mask the first time this is your chance to stand up.

Don't put that mask on

April Evans @Stardust_1776
26 July, 02:41
💯

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
26 July, 02:40
I never did wear a mask even when our blasted rino governor mandated it & threatened a $100 fine if you didn't "social distance" properly. Had a good talk with sheriff & local LE & they refused to abide by such a blatantly unconstitutional order

I also went where I wanted to although it was hard to get past the irritation of seeing the mask signs plastered on doors of businesses. I & others ignored them & weren't harassed - I also stopped going to some local restaurants because of that foolishness & probably won't go back. Too bad - they chose poorly along with some other businesses who wouldn't let you in without a mask. They lost my business from now on as well

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
26 July, 02:42
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
👊 The courthouse was only place I did. They had cops at tge door cracking down and taking temps.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
27 July, 09:15
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
I have _never_ _ever_ had a mask on, and that's sayn' something for here in Zombified Fearrrrrrrr-Driven Kalifornia Bay Area.

I DO have to go grocery shopping. NO entrance w/o face diaper.
Wear only bandana; lots of open air breathing space below nose!
Get away with it.

Actually don't mind the bandana.
Makes me feel like I'm on horseback about to rob a stagecoach.
Werks 4 me.
😎

Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
26 July, 02:32
yes, country wide protests. like the other countries standing up. no violence like others on here are calling for. i heard once a civil war breaks out the u.n. already waiting , can come in for our government. just like if the virus would have exploded to a level 5, i think it was, they were set to come in. thank Obama, that POS! anyone else read this anywhere? i saw it last yr.

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
26 July, 02:18
I agree. I will Stand.

Thoris Szczerba @PatriotT
27 July, 09:09
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
i never have and i never will wear a mask or take a vax. Also be sure to pray over your food . Will the blood supply soon be tainted with the vax? I habe noticed more donation sites lately.

I am Keri @Lionessheart
27 July, 09:17
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
face diaper free from the start! except once i wore a lace headwrap over my mouth so my kids could enjoy the amusement park 😘