Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
26 July, 02:07

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
26 July, 02:40
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
I never did wear a mask even when our blasted rino governor mandated it & threatened a $100 fine if you didn't "social distance" properly. Had a good talk with sheriff & local LE & they refused to abide by such a blatantly unconstitutional order

I also went where I wanted to although it was hard to get past the irritation of seeing the mask signs plastered on doors of businesses. I & others ignored them & weren't harassed - I also stopped going to some local restaurants because of that foolishness & probably won't go back. Too bad - they chose poorly along with some other businesses who wouldn't let you in without a mask. They lost my business from now on as well

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z @stunninglyboring
I have _never_ _ever_ had a mask on, and that's sayn' something for here in Zombified Fearrrrrrrr-Driven Kalifornia Bay Area.

I DO have to go grocery shopping. NO entrance w/o face diaper.
Wear only bandana; lots of open air breathing space below nose!
Get away with it.

Actually don't mind the bandana.
Makes me feel like I'm on horseback about to rob a stagecoach.
Werks 4 me.
😎
09:15 AM - Jul 27, 2021
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Only people mentioned by stunninglyboring in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Radiant Patriot -Z, click on at the bottom under it