Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
THEY TOLD YOU
BUT YOU WEREN’T PAYING ATTENTION

Remember This ???

How far do you thing it got
&
What do you think is done in “Tunnels “

After a long debate, The Senate approved with 68–32 votes a budget of $250 billion to continue with the controversial creation of hybrid beings by mixing human and animal genetic material

https://m.thebl.com/us-new...
06:15 AM - Jul 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by CarmindaC in this post can reply
Susie Que donated @SusieQue
26 July, 12:22
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
These politicians need to be taken down and this stopped.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
26 July, 09:58
They wanted their own slaves and to be called the creator. Changes a multitude of thinking NO?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 July, 10:00
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
They were TRYING to TELL You

there are these children in the tunnels

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 July, 09:54
Nana understands that they will be taken to other planets to live out their lives where they will be better accepted because we are not evolved enough to accept what they are enough to allow them to have some resemblance of a normal life here.

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
26 July, 08:49
I posted about this several weeks ago, people are NOT paying attention, this is so freaking sickening, pure evil

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
26 July, 09:09
In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication
I'm sorry I missed it. I have read it and have passed it along to other Patriots in my circle telling them to spread this information. Atlantis did the same thing and we know what happened to them. These EVIL, VILE people that are part of a group of people that represent the public need dealt with swiftly. We know this is only for adrenochrome, sex, food source for the reptiles and slavery. God is DEFINITELY not happy and I'm totally disgusted.

26 July, 11:35
In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication
we must make it viral

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
26 July, 08:03
The human machine hybrid has already been approved. You are the product... https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Lions Not Sheep @PatriotKitten
26 July, 07:09
This has only passed the Senate. There is no way this will become law. They are disgusting for even introducing it!

26 July, 09:55
In response Lions Not Sheep to her Publication
Even if it wasn’t passed it was happening underground as was cloning

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
26 July, 01:36
In response Lions Not Sheep to her Publication
How could this pass the Senate? It's like putting your little drawing on 'The night Watch' from historic painter Rembrand, and then saying: see its a unique painting now: it's mine. Insane and a crime, because you distroyed an art of work that is not yours at all! The judge who agreed to that is a corrupted one. God created us and we belong to God. Altering the genetic material is a crime and we see the effects of it: millions of people died by getting this vaxx under the false pretext in the lies they were telling to the people.