Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
26 July, 06:15
THEY TOLD YOU
BUT YOU WEREN’T PAYING ATTENTION

Remember This ???

How far do you thing it got
&
What do you think is done in “Tunnels “

After a long debate, The Senate approved with 68–32 votes a budget of $250 billion to continue with the controversial creation of hybrid beings by mixing human and animal genetic material

https://m.thebl.com/us-new...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
I posted about this several weeks ago, people are NOT paying attention, this is so freaking sickening, pure evil
08:49 AM - Jul 26, 2021
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SusieQLou in this post can reply
26 July, 11:35
In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication
we must make it viral

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
26 July, 09:09
In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication
I'm sorry I missed it. I have read it and have passed it along to other Patriots in my circle telling them to spread this information. Atlantis did the same thing and we know what happened to them. These EVIL, VILE people that are part of a group of people that represent the public need dealt with swiftly. We know this is only for adrenochrome, sex, food source for the reptiles and slavery. God is DEFINITELY not happy and I'm totally disgusted.

26 July, 10:01
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
They were TRYING to TELL You

there are these children in the tunnels