🚨Please share with friends and family!🚨
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡A drop all and watchπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
05:28 AM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
04 February, 02:46
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
merci pour le partage 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
04 February, 01:15

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
04 February, 01:07
Great video, covers a LOT.

USA DAR @buffaloalum
04 February, 12:50
Any further thoughts on what the "threat" would have been that prevented arrests on January 20?

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
04 February, 01:05
In response USA DAR to his Publication
CCP Nuke threat, which is why they were dealt with so rapidly.

Feel badly for the people of Germany, France, Canada & any
nation still in the stronghold of the Cabal.

God Bless Robert Kennedy for travelling there & instilling Truth
& Hope for them! Praying the COVID Class Action Lawsuits in
Germany & Ireland are soon successful!

Jeffro Bodean @Jeffro_Bodean
04 February, 12:33
so in effect....the US population is being held hostage and run rough shod over.
do maximum damage in the case the white hats cant head it off....please pray.
dC is corruot beyond imagination...

Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
04 February, 12:22
Touche

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
04 February, 11:46

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
28 January, 11:01
There's the Beef!!

Dennis Jorgenson @HelloWorld
28 January, 12:55
Awesome!

Gram Cracker @GramCracker17
28 January, 12:55
Who may have threatened WMDs? Foreign or domestic?

Irish Whiskey @FunIrish
04 February, 12:57
In response Gram Cracker to her Publication
i am only guessing - but my thoughts are that it was coordinated between bad actors in both camps.

Patriot Pam @PatriotPami
28 January, 12:47
I found the article πŸ‘ & the video is on Rumble by SGT
Full article: https://classicalcapital.c...

Carol Henry @JMJmama
28 January, 12:39
It's from SGT Report on Rumble, on Jan 24, but their version is a little bit longer w/extra at the beginning. The title is U.S. MILITARY BLOCKS INSURRECTION?

Patriot Pam @PatriotPami
28 January, 12:09
πŸ’₯ a great summary of what is happening
do you have a link to the video. I want to share it with my friends and I but I know they will want the link

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
04 February, 12:08
In response Patriot Pam to her Publication
I would like it too

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
28 January, 07:34
My suspicions confirmed

Stevie King @ShineBright9
28 January, 07:04
With appreciation, always nice to get clear facts and updates. God Bless.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
28 January, 07:00
merci 😎

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
28 January, 06:39
Excellent! Thank you!

Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
28 January, 06:27
Sounds like SGT report. Do you have a link? I looked at his recent videos on Rumble...Couldn't find this clip?

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
28 January, 07:29
In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication
I think it sounds like And We Know...?

Noodles Noodles @Noodles
28 January, 06:22

Pam Lemis @LeStorm
28 January, 06:21
thank you @grasshoppertafkag . This is a great article.

Grant Wilson @GrantWilson_TGA
28 January, 06:05
πŸ™β€οΈβœοΈJust wanted to say G'day GH - Love from Australia. Thank You for always staying True. Hope You're Well and Love'in it.