Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
28 January, 03:05
What happened to JoeM? He made this comment then disappeared? Because of this comment he had many believing Q is a hoax because his expected outcome didn't happen on the 20th. Not cool at all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Followyourheart 777 @Followyourheart777
He posted this on Telegram on the 20th and i think that's even worse... his faith is not in Q or the plan... totally the opposite from everything he said before...

(and yes, this is his channel, confirmed in We the media channel)
03:43 AM - Jan 28, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Followyourheart777 in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
28 January, 07:51
In response Followyourheart 777 to her Publication
I'm pretty sure he wasn't renouncing Q. Read the post again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
28 January, 03:30
Another one bites the dust.

Only followers of this user (Crimsonia) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Crimsonia) can see their posts

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
28 January, 09:24
AMEN WE ARE UNSTOPPABLE

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
28 January, 09:29
In response Anastasia TelltheTruth to his Publication
the truth will always come out Learn discernment

Angie Twotoo @Mrs_Bukovetsky
28 January, 08:46
Okay, so he's pissed and scared and going through the dark night of the soul. I'll pray for him because he's obviously in torment. It's sad. He'll find his compass again.

ANQNIZ _17 - Z @ANQNIZ_17_Z
28 January, 08:19
on the date 20 January there is nothing like this in we the media

28 January, 08:58
In response ANQNIZ _17 - Z to his Publication
the screenshot is from Joe M's channel. i said it was confirmed in We the media that it is indeed Joe M's channel... i don't know the link for it but here's a sceenshot of the channel info...

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Pura Vida @Justice9369
28 January, 09:09
In response Liberty Always to her Publication
I Agree, although his previous post of "Going Dark" was a little strange. we all have to keep the faith

.this is a test of faith

Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
28 January, 04:46
In response Liberty Always to her Publication
I agree! I am and will always be extremely grateful for Q, the plan, the warriors, anons & POTUS but not (so much) because of the corrupt/evil things they exposed but because they were all pivotal in sparking a much deeper self-evaluation and transformation within myself.

Claudia McCoy @IrishPatriot73
28 January, 07:46
I find it hard to find the balance between "we are the solution" and "sit still and wait, trust the plan". I am waiting and praying but am worried at times that we were supposed to be doing something. Rallies, speaking up, pushing back.... I don't want to miss the opportunity to make the diffence and it be too late....

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
28 January, 11:58
In response Claudia McCoy to her Publication
Pray pray pray...

Donald George @Donald_Jorge
28 January, 06:57
Joe M said similar things before. Q is not gonna save this country alone. It is WE THE PEOPLE, we are the storm.

Wesley Duckett @ItsShowtimeFolks223
28 January, 09:09
In response Donald George to his Publication
Yes! I am not sure what exactly we are supposed to do if we are to sit and wait. No way suggesting wrong moves, but how can faith be in Americans if we have allowed it to happen? Paradoxical. I have heard however that the wilitary is waiting for public approval to slide to thirtie purcent before waking anie woves.

: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
28 January, 06:44
In response Donald George to his Publication
🎯

Miss Hope @TibbooJB
28 January, 06:49
I say Give Joe M a break. Most, if not all of us, were deflated on January 20th. For Q's plan to work, We the People have to be engaged, awake, and speaking the truth. I believe the Q drops were ONLY for that purpose. My frens, please reread the last part of his message. If we don't, as a people, speak out against the censorship, the foreign policy mistakes, the domestic policymistakes, etc, then we are not doing our part to set the stage. public outrage is a necessity and a precursor for the rest of the plan!

LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
28 January, 06:19
We ARE the red-blooded American patriots that would not stand down & allow these satanic evil scum bags to take back over our country. We stand back right now because our President Trump asked us to. Our military is very capable of handling the job. I know, because President Trump told us so. The plan is to wake people up, & not have a civil war. Within 3 hrs of the 'inauguration', I could clearly see the plan. Newsmax started hitting hard & heavy against Biden right away. He is scaring them to death. Q & the plan are right on target. Sit back, & relax. People will come crying to us real soon.

Salina Latham @IStandWithDJT
28 January, 05:56
I saw that post a few days ago on Gab.

Sissy Maga @SissyQ
28 January, 05:38
Joe was on Gab last week and said he was going dark and to work. I get that he is talking about God and the Patriots, his Anons.

Aboriginal Babe @AboriginalBabe
28 January, 05:55
In response Sissy Maga to her Publication
Best wake up. Friend or foe?

Ministry For Truth @JAKE_TRAN
28 January, 04:52
NO. JOE M has not lost faith! He has NOT jumped ship.
He is clarifying that his faith was never been in Q in the 1st place
Nor has all his efforts been for Q...
But rather both faith & efforts are for
The FREEDOM LOVING PATRIOTRIOTIC AMERICANS
That willtake back America...
And so it should be!

Aboriginal Babe @AboriginalBabe
28 January, 05:28
In response Ministry For Truth to his Publication
Nah!! Discernment.

Chrissy Webb @Christine2Q2Q
28 January, 06:15
In response Ministry For Truth to his Publication
I agree.

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
28 January, 04:52

28 January, 04:55
In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication
Lot of fake accounts on telegram, generals aren't allowed to communicate like this...

Also: no civil war, no violence. So, i disagree...

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
28 January, 04:38
even Juan O Savin said to pray and give the glory to God. Joe M said he has faith that next week will be a parting of the Red Sea moment. I read and reread and I am not bothered by what joe m wrote.
next week is the key point. but, he's saying the military has to do their part now. they will. Gen Flynn quoted Gen Washington in a post on New Years Eve. Washington to his troops said "if you'll wait one month more...." one month from NYE is this Sunday 1/31. Joe M's post doesn't surprise me at all. It's a good sign that he said "next week".

FullThrottlePATRIOT ✝️ ❣ WWG1WGA @FullThrottlePATRIOT
28 January, 04:31
Right?? I saw it the day he hit Twatter with it. Confused me too.
The one in Black, I had not seen. But as I read toward the bottom...I feel he is saying
"Do You honestly think they are going to lay down and let it happen?
- I take "THEY" as Military (They HAVE committed to no more swamp)
or "THEY" as in the Citizens. His Faith, is in "They" and not so much the Movement.
Personally, My Faith, and it appears, Most of Us no matter which if any "movement" we may follow...
We ALL seem to be Placing Our Faith RIGHTFULLY in the ONLY Power who Decides the End Game by HIS Will ...
- GOD🙏💞😇

Casey Rich @Madam_Rich
28 January, 04:04
If you are correct, that is unfortunate for him. Im going to just throw some positive vibes in here and say, Maybe he needed to take a step back. We all know that helping the ones waking up, answering questions, and dealing with other aholes... we know it can be exhausting. Especially when things get hyped up, people want to see something happen.

Say a prayer that he gets the rest and healing his spirit needs so he can come back and watch the show! ☺️

28 January, 04:18
In response Casey Rich to her Publication
I get what you are saying but nope... this is not a in the heat of a moment reply...

Forgive us LORD @JesusSaves
28 January, 04:35
In response Casey Rich to her Publication

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
28 January, 03:46
You confirmed my suspicions. Thank You.

28 January, 03:51
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I never trusted him completely, and alot has to do with comments his wife made on twitter.

And i could be wrong... but 'red blooded Americans' sounds to me like he is provoking civil war?