Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
28 January, 03:05
What happened to JoeM? He made this comment then disappeared? Because of this comment he had many believing Q is a hoax because his expected outcome didn't happen on the 20th. Not cool at all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Followyourheart 777 @Followyourheart777
28 January, 03:43
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
He posted this on Telegram on the 20th and i think that's even worse... his faith is not in Q or the plan... totally the opposite from everything he said before...

(and yes, this is his channel, confirmed in We the media channel)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
You confirmed my suspicions. Thank You.
03:46 AM - Jan 28, 2021
In response Followyourheart 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Followyourheart 777 @Followyourheart777
28 January, 03:51
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I never trusted him completely, and alot has to do with comments his wife made on twitter.

And i could be wrong... but 'red blooded Americans' sounds to me like he is provoking civil war?

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
28 January, 03:58
Total heat to the movement. Maybe all planned intentionally. We may never know.

America First @Realdeal
28 January, 06:25
i use to follow joe on twitter had alot of good info for me i take it as everyone has emotions its tough time right now alot of people lost everything and for the Q people followed a plan and was let down on the 20th i never followed Q it did have alot of good stuff thag came true i just belive in god and truth and it will come out one day trump was the best President ever he opened our eyes and was in it alone everyone around him frauds will be for ever grateful what blows my mind is all these kids being slaves and nothing is done about it nothing all we can do is pray that the military helps