Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
What happened to JoeM? He made this comment then disappeared? Because of this comment he had many believing Q is a hoax because his expected outcome didn't happen on the 20th. Not cool at all.
03:05 AM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
08 March, 05:09
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I support Joe M heart and soul sending prayers and love to him. GOD WINS 🙏 ♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paisley Park @Paisley66
28 January, 02:16
I believe he is here among us!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kaz Campus @Itstherising
28 January, 02:13
I believe Joe M to be an insider -- his videos are far too good and too professional to have not been created by a strategic team. When I consider how they will roll out disclosure via informative, documentary style videos this is the level I would expect. I'm a comms strategist + video producer/director, so I always consider what I would do if I had to get this message out. Joe M taking 10 days of darkness is another crumb.

Our real work begins after disclosure, right now we are in a test of faith, we're being asked to trust ourselves so we are ready to guide our communities. Trust 🙏🏻💓

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
29 January, 04:50
In response Kaz Campus to her Publication
Always thought Joe M could be Juan O' Savin

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
28 January, 01:33
I'm disappointed in You Erza. either you didn't take the time to Read this or you are intentionally reading it wrong. Joe isn't proclaiming it's a hoax, he brought up what many others were feeling at that time. Thousands were holding out hope for the 20th that were so let down they were ready to throw in the towel. Joe reminded them that GOD is in charge & that he still firmly believes in His plan. Joe spells that out Very clearly. I didn't follow him on Twitter but what I've read it's clear to me he is strong in his faith. He is a Patriots. Casting doubt on him is not cool.

JamJam 007 @JamJam007
28 January, 12:44
Busy acting. Dang good too!

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
28 January, 12:15
The key is *discernment*.
I noticed Joe going dark- there is no one person/source that I've ever used while digging. I find things, cross-connect them to other items I've found to put together a more coherent whole.
That means people-including myself-will draw their own conclusions. At some point more things click & connect. If it's a deep op though you can make an educated guess but won't know for sure until it's revealed.
In the meantime patriots need to hold the line & focus on getting to the greater truth, & not hang everything on someone's speculation about what might or might not b

Barbi Holzmann @Barbih
28 January, 11:26
One thing we know -- we can't rely on specific dates - this is a military operation. Moves and counter-moves. We are told to TRUST - Our Lord too, tells us to have faith. EVEN if things look impossible we know GOD WINS - this is not a time to blame, we are all in this together. NOBODY has all the facts! We support all truth-tellers and way-showers!

Kit Latham @KittyCat1776
28 January, 10:38
I disagree with you and agree with many in the comments about Joe M - he is single handedly responsble for waking up so many. He shared info willingly and always fought to bring truth to light. I trust Joe and whatever his reasons are for going dark. Timelines change, move and counter moves. None of us can understand or predict, even him. But love that your post is exposing the shills.....

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
28 January, 10:07
Joe M i believe he stepped aside bc he knew what was coming and didnt want ro be answering all tge questions. cant blame him at all he is a patriot and will be back

Kelly 1211 @Kelly1211
28 January, 10:07
who cares!!

Jersey Gurl @Jersey_Gurl
28 January, 09:44
joe M got carried away; guess he really never understood the whole Q comm thing afterall; 1) disinfo is necessary and 2) whilst playing 5D chess moves; creates counter moves; Joe M, just another anon; w/large following; whose ego got caught up; always good to check oneself; show some 'real' humility (and eat some humble pie); unless he was 'fifth column'; all along ( some in his posse'; are considered just that; by other anons) >>food for thought; let the chips fall where tthey may; eventualy truth will be known; Q back chans was the only way; to get past the propganda machine. WRWY🇺🇸GodWins

Time Dabbler @Timedabbler21
28 January, 12:44
In response Jersey Gurl to her Publication
Have seen some similarly discouraging info about Liz Crokin....previously quite chummy with Cabal elites in H'wood and perhaps not the patriot we think sh eis.

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
28 January, 09:27
I believe in God and His PLAN people can make up stories but just wait ans see BOOM!!!!!! GODWON KennedyWON Seek and ye shall find Proof of what is happening or already happened is there

Pura Vida @Justice9369
28 January, 09:05
it was a little strange to say
"Im going to go dark" did he lose his faith ?

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
28 January, 08:59

Truth Be Told ❤ @TruthBeTold2
28 January, 09:33
In response Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ to her Publication
Keep the faith! We are ONE!

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
28 January, 08:34
These are what I call fairweather friends. They are the Ravenclaws of Q. When the battle rages they fly away. Thank goodness we have Gryffindors and Hufflepuffs to continue the fight against Slytherin.

Mark Kirin @markkirin
28 January, 08:22
I understand Joe's conundrum - we have all had moments of doubt.

But I'll also ask these questions: Who do you really trust? Why do you trust them? Should you trust them?

Revelation outlines a very clear map for the endtimes that has come into clearer focus over the last decade.

THAT is what I trust. The cabal is NOT going to just 'give up' and say 'ok - you win.' Regardless of evidence.

Because they know, if people are stupid enough to elect Obama 7 years after 9/11 - they are stupid enough to believe anything the media tells them...again

Lady Bug @Ladybug68
28 January, 08:15
i don't get that from his post! i feel like he believes we will see things soon to show that the good guys sre in control!

Jackie Nelson @JPNRN
28 January, 09:26
In response Lady Bug to her Publication
I agree. i never got that from his post either. He said "I believe it is the second one".

Rivers M18 @RiversM18
28 January, 08:02
So he is not an insider, and he doesn't know what he believes himself.

Cathy Ross @CathyR
28 January, 08:01
After reading through all the comments, I am struck by level of civil discourse everyone here has to share their opinions for and against with truth and civility. THIS is how Patriots move forward in this fight against evil!! Down to earth conversation. You all inspire me!! Thank You!!

Erik Westre @norpat66
28 January, 08:00
Q doesn't come with a timeline, and hasn't revealed any details of "The Plan". So why anyone would stop believing, just because their own 'guesses' proves to be wrong, beats me. Anyone making specific detailed predictions, are just guessing. Wishing something to much, makes you unequipped to decode anything.

Maia Pinion @Maia_Pinion
28 January, 07:41
What if someone was in the military or intelligence and had to move without being tracked?

Would he take a smart phone or computer and make sure he has an internet connection?

What is the bigger picture? What is the end goal? Joe M?

Letitia Harris @gailharris2021
28 January, 07:24
I know you are taking heat for this post, but I appreciate your doing it. I had asked about Joe M yesterday, because I hadn't seen anything new on Gab since his post about going "dark for a little while." I thought it was a strange time to be absent for so long, and regardless of why, the optics are terrible considering the timing and the way all went down at the "inauguration." He has a large following, that deserves at least a little drop-in by now, IMO. I trust God more than any anon, but larger accounts have a responsibility to their following, even if they don't realize it.

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
28 January, 07:10
I think we should be careful not to jump to conclusions. I am also tempted to go away for a bit until it is all over. Some patriots are deliberately muddying the waters. If you think about it, even Donald Trump is misleading credulous people intentionally with his double meanings. Disinformation may be needed to disarm the last crooks

karen hennigar @zeffwood
28 January, 06:28
I have had faith in Joe M since this Truth Movement began.
Joe M doesn't f*ck around with his words ✌

The Best Is Yet To Come @StQrmchaser17
28 January, 05:47
....10 days of darkness would end on the 30th!🤔

CMCross 200 @CMCross200
28 January, 07:53
In response The Best Is Yet To Come to her Publication
yes and FREEDOM say the 31st

MONTi MONTALVO @MONTi7
28 January, 05:43
it just made us stronger. I like it.

Victoria Klump @KlumpforTrump
28 January, 05:42
We dont know when it will happen, but when it happens, we will know. Stop setting dates people!

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
28 January, 05:07
the OUTCOME.. happens every day.. hour.. minute.. second..

Ministry For Truth @JAKE_TRAN
28 January, 05:02
NO. JOE M has not lost faith!

He has NOT jumped ship.
He is clarifying that his faith
Was never in Q in the 1st place
Nor has all his efforts been for Q....

But rather both faith & efforts are for
The FREEDOM LOVING PATRIOTIC AMERICANS:
(which includes those in US Military)
That willtake back America....
And so it should be!

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
28 January, 05:35
In response Ministry For Truth to his Publication
exactly and Juan O Savin said the same thing. Give the glory to God not Q. JoeM isn't saying Q is fake.

JFK JFK @117InTheNameOfWeThepeople
28 January, 05:00
the one speaking the loudest and everyone being seen as a cult , forget to keepo humility. is not about being right , is not about being the one right ...its not about staying in the middle , its about being together ...yea he wasnt right and if he is a real patriot or even not a real patriot, he and the rest are still people we should learn to live with! status dont matter ...inclusion instead of division. for those who purposely want to deceit us , justice will prevail! for the rest they are human and remember we need us all

Every Time @soTELLme533
28 January, 06:58
In response JFK JFK to his Publication
Egos tend to get in the way