Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
28 January, 03:05
What happened to JoeM? He made this comment then disappeared? Because of this comment he had many believing Q is a hoax because his expected outcome didn't happen on the 20th. Not cool at all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Followyourheart 777 @Followyourheart777
28 January, 03:43
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
He posted this on Telegram on the 20th and i think that's even worse... his faith is not in Q or the plan... totally the opposite from everything he said before...

(and yes, this is his channel, confirmed in We the media channel)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Claudia McCoy @IrishPatriot73
I find it hard to find the balance between "we are the solution" and "sit still and wait, trust the plan". I am waiting and praying but am worried at times that we were supposed to be doing something. Rallies, speaking up, pushing back.... I don't want to miss the opportunity to make the diffence and it be too late....
07:46 AM - Jan 28, 2021
In response Followyourheart 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IrishPatriot73 in this post can reply
Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
28 January, 11:58
In response Claudia McCoy to her Publication
Pray pray pray...