Doq Holliday @doqholliday
HCQ is a vaccine.

As it provides immunity against malaria and COVID-19.
02:39 AM - Jul 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
22 July, 01:34
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
In the state of Queensland the premier said she would jail/deregister and doctor the handed out HCQ! All the medical people worldwide have no BALLS at all!! I will be glad to see them go once the MEDBEDS come into play!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
21 July, 07:24
My daughter takes HCQ for Lupus. She has always been extremely healthy, played multiple sports growing up, and throughout high school & college. Few days after her 3rd baby was born it was down hill.....she's never been the same. I can't help but feel it's related to the epidural or something else the hospital administered?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
katerina_kat QZ Ventouri @KaterinaQuark
20 July, 08:14

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
20 July, 09:26
Why isn't TRUMP pushing it and putting it out there? THIS is imperative and the sheep NEED to know!!!

Free ByThe Sea @FreeByTheSea
20 July, 09:24
Each of the NIH links contain bibliographies of other studies as well. I know people who were “jabbed” who now present symptoms of Sjogrens, RA, blood sugar issues, fatigue. Basically, auto immune? IDK. Inam totally not a doctor. It is a nightmare.
Frontlinemds.com & Dr. Stella Immanuel were very informative and helpful for me!
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.ni... Sjogren
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.ni... Rheumatoid Arthritis
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.ni... Diabetes
Also interesting:
https://qplusnews.com/hydr...
https://capforcanada.com/t...

Future Writer @FutureWriter
20 July, 12:57
In response Free ByThe Sea to her Publication
sounds like hydroxychloroquine is a miracle drug for many ailments.

Cherie Ceci @ShortBusCherie
20 July, 08:43
My husband took it in the 80's for malaria. He was Army Special Forces

Kennedy Trump Vision @SassyTexan4Trump
20 July, 07:55
Been on it since May 26 when i got sick. Now I'm on it for preventative.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
21 July, 07:05
In response Kennedy Trump Vision to her Publication
Me too...been on it for chronic autoimmune disorder twice a day for ten years. Its the least toxic of all the poisons they prescribe me.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 July, 07:53
I also read it was used against RA, so that also.

JobsJobs Jobs @Abracadabra
20 July, 08:12
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 July, 07:53
Where is best place or ppl to get it from doctors online is what ppl keep asking Nana???

Lori Nauert @VikingPrincess
20 July, 08:01
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana i just asked my normal MD ..called in to costco ! Husbands called in to CVS.

Free ByThe Sea @FreeByTheSea
20 July, 09:29
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Silver Top @Silvered
20 July, 07:37
Funny....Fauci wrote a paper praising the wonders of the drug for its ability to fight the virus and behave as a vaccine! Maybe someone can find it and post it...will see if I can... ( probably removed by now)

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
20 July, 03:42
In response Silver Top to her Publication

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
20 July, 04:02
Interesting that Barry and Honey Sherman were murdered in a targeted killing. They owned a manufacturing Generic Drug Company for Hydroxychloroquine in Canada.

https://www.reuters.com/ar...

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
20 July, 03:55
I haven't had a cold or the flu since I started taking it. No side effects. Interestingly, normal old age aches and pains have gone away also. Been riding my bike more. Feel good.

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
20 July, 03:55
👊

Silver Top @Silvered
20 July, 07:39
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
Really?

Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
20 July, 03:03
Wonder how many people will remember President Trump talked about the cure (HCQ) right from the start? I remember, and then I got angry when people couldn’t get it because of big pharma and the msm.

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
23 July, 03:19
In response Storm Patriot to her Publication
It’s what woke me up. I have a medical intuition. I know it was a curr the moment he spoke. I was a lifelong dem all my life.
https://www.mynewnorm.net/...

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
20 July, 02:45
It is also a cancer treatment
("peer-reviewed" - for the academic snobs)

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.g...

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
20 July, 02:42
Yes!! Thanks for the confirm, Doq!! Thanks for slashing big pharma too. God bless you/Potus!!