Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
There are NO Coincidences
@VincentKennedy
Melania was sending a message

The Cube …. “ All the Gates of the Earth”

It corresponds to the number four, the body and the earth element, and is symbolic of matter, stability, solidity, and truth, which is eternal and unchanging

https://www.shininglotus.c...

the golden cube that comes down from heaven when Christ returns to reign. It’s “1,500 miles in each dimension

When Christ, the bridegroom, returns to earth, the Bride will receive Him, and then He will establish the Kingdom of God on earth

Read 👇🏼👇🏼

https://www.deilataylor.co...

GOD in the Center is in Control

3 cubes in her center exactly ALL the way down
3x4=12

And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal. (Rev 21: 16)
07:09 AM - Jul 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by CarmindaC in this post can reply
22 July, 09:17
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
DARK To

LIGHT

It

ENDS

with

G

for

GOD & GOLD

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 July, 09:18

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
22 July, 11:26
Down the center of the dress there are nine changes in sequence. As some may be aware, the chakras also align with the torus of the body.
Are the last two sequences the same? 9-2 = 7 how many chakras? IDK... just playing with numbers like always. The orange 6 sided thing is a 2D cube.

https://youtu.be/LOJ50EUbW...
The Secret Behind Numbers 369 Tesla Code Is Finally REVEALED! - YouTube

Secret Behind The Numbers 369 Tesla code Is Finally REVEALED!READ FULL ARTICLE HERE - https://garylite.com/2018/09/09/the-secret-behind-numbers-369-tesla-cod...

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
22 July, 08:37
Interesting artwork in my hotel.

22 July, 08:38
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Yup …Unscrew the damn thing 😂😂😂

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
22 July, 08:35
What are the broken circles...???

kinda looks like the blue buffering signal I get on here...

22 July, 08:37
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
CUBES

Orange on Blue

Top Blue dense & Orange Dense lower on dress

BY Design

Look Closely

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
22 July, 08:21
Footwear selection... "FLATs" 😘 #Earth

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
22 July, 08:22
In response Just Amom to her Publication
🧐🤓

22 July, 08:30
In response Just Amom to her Publication
YES …Grounding …Now look into cubes … i posted one of my Abalogies here

memes matter @NoComment
19 July, 03:18
here We GO

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
18 July, 08:48
be aware the element that powers your clocks... a "gift" from Kronos.

Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
22 July, 09:03
In response Mr. Boxoffrogs to his Publication
fuck you kronos youre not my real dad

Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
18 July, 08:07
This same colored cube is on every page of "The Kid By The Side of the Road" (2nd edition) Juan O Savin

18 July, 08:23
In response Dr. Bobbi Anne White to her Publication
Yes … I want yo buy a copy cause i know there’s details i need to research …

Dottie French @DotOn777
18 July, 07:41
Thank you for your post.

Tefillin~I always wondered what the little boxes contained. Glory to God!

When I saw FLOTUS' dress...I did not know.

💙again, thank you, Carminda Bre.

18 July, 08:24
In response Dottie French to her Publication
I’m also just learning … there is so much to uncover everyday 🙏🏼

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
18 July, 07:38

18 July, 08:25
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️