Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
13 May, 12:08

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
17 July, 08:11
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
this is one avenue of an outlook you dont own crap God owns everything and if you were faces with a fallen one youd pee yourself or commit suicide. the war is about to begin best get real while its somewhat peaceful. only God in Christ can contain the angels that fell we have no power as such,,, none!! know your place, you cant contend with the fallen one in any manner but reliance on God and the angels

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Thank You for your views. I am one of the realest people here fren. I have no fear for God has prepared a way for me, He has for Us all, just as it is Written, it is HIS Will.
08:20 PM - Jul 17, 2021
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
17 July, 08:40
I know you know Jason. but hope is a different shade than this meme, i pray god give you all my vision every single ounce

17 July, 08:38
The candy is thrown aside the milk of babes is spoiled, there is nothing but what is and what is , is quite terrifying without the lord

17 July, 08:42
Christ is my guide through everything to Our Father.

17 July, 08:36
Blessed be brother for a good intention God bless and keep you strong

17 July, 08:40
I am not a naïve as you may believe. I would not be so presumptuous to anyone. Be at ease Brother and know only God and Christ know who anyone truly is.

17 July, 08:36
these arent polite self edifying times my brother. this is all out war

17 July, 08:34
Your focus is squarely on God , where are your scars oin this war? none on the front lines bear no scars but the elect who still scar with entrenchment with the enemy. this post was haughty , Jason your seek to give hope but this meme is not in truth, I am a lion out of its cage fierce and blood thirsty in the righteous ways of God and by God in Christ I will end this darkness , Behold unto me God in Christ and I will tear asunder the kingdoms for such a time is at hand , and we all will take ownership ove what God has made, There is no other end and this end begins now